Where were you when Madonna surprise-dropped Rebel Heart pre-order?

i'd only checked mnation about an hour before! it was the afternoon in australia and i was watching a movie in bed. i had a notification from jazzy on facebook.

cue meltdown.

I woke up at 1pm after a partly last night, headaches and then, with a cup a cofee, i opened madonarama, and there it was. My headache insta disappeared.

I'm addicted to Illuminati and Ghosttown since then.

It was Saturday afternoon just finished my daily dose of NBA, i saw the Pud thread and it was just 2 to 3 pages i think then i came across that post post saying he just downloaded 6 songs in disbelief...

I came home from a Pub I own...took a shower and was about to sleep a litlle before heading to my other job. But I decided to enter MNation and BOOM! There goes my sleep and work time!

I was having my morning coffee when I switched on MadonnaNation expecting to be closing another thread or deleting some request for leaks (:bad: ) and what I found was Pud's thread and I just literally DIED DIED DIED :wow:

i was looking on itunes madonna's album since i didn't have Confessions digital and i saw Rebel Heart with the cover

the feeling I had was like when you miss a step in a stair

Well I was a asleep, but when I finally checked into MNation, I saw all this ... idk... the forum looked different..lol... thread titles like things were confirmed. I knew something was going on.. something BIG. But I couldn't devote the time bc of fucking Christmas LOL. People bothering me all day, I HAD to do shopping, etc. My mom kept calling telling me to bring this and bring that to Christmas and she was finally like, "Am I bothering you?" To which I replied, "YES. Madonna's new record came out today." Her answer, in that disapproving "mom" tone: "You're joking right?"

NO.

She's none too pleased (she hates Madonna), but I can tell over the years she's softened to this. There was a time she would've been really mad at me but she seems okay. We finished our conversation nicely and the phone has stopped ringing. I got so much reading to do and listening to songs and searching stuff LOL I"m overwhelmed. But damn it feels so good. This kind of euphoria only comes every 4 years or so; I gotta savor it.

Only thing that puts a damper on all this is that Living For Love was supposed to come out on Valentine's Day. That would've been nice, with all the bells and whistles, but now we'll never know bc ppl can't wait. I was kinda mad this afternoon but now the fact of the next Madonna era has begun has set-in, I'm quite happy. Merry Fuckin' Christmas to me! My family and friends can take back anything bought from department stores. Save your money. All I want for Christmas is Madonna's new record and I got it. Things don't really get going for me until videos and remixes, but at least we got something! The album title and cover alone was more than I could ask for and I GOT IT.

Oh joy, oh joy! And the album sounds pretty good. The songs are gonna be great on tour. Just hope the remixes and single choices are on-point. That's the only thing that can derail things. She looks fuckin' awesome too!

i'd only checked mnation about an hour before! it was the afternoon in australia and i was watching a movie in bed. i had a notification from jazzy on facebook.

cue meltdown.

:laugh: Carly, I was on my 15 minute break at work and decided to check the forum and facebook. Was so elated and shocked. It was literally torture having to go back to work for the rest of the shift and not be able to hear the songs until I knocked off several hours later.

I was finishing my final essay of the semester. Still had to polish it a bit, but decided to check pitchfork site and saw the news. I was so excited that I quickly came up with a lame ass conclusion for my essay, sent it, and quickly went to Spotify to give a first listen, then downloaded off itunes.

:laugh: Carly, I was on my 15 minute break at work and decided to check the forum and facebook. Was so elated and shocked. It was literally torture having to go back to work for the rest of the shift and not be able to hear the songs until I knocked off several hours later.

I feel you Jan, but at least you were happy the rest of the day at work. Nothing puts me in a better mood knowing I got new Madonna waiting for me at home :laugh:

I was watching TV and was completely oblivious to what was going on. I cried when I saw that album cover...and listening to those 6 songs made my Christmas. Madonna = Queen Of Life!

oh that's the worst! I had to be at work while the superbowl was on. it was torture!

...I had to be at work while the superbowl was on. it was torture!

Wow, now THAT must've been brutal. I would've called in sick, fuck that lol

i just put up some stupid british comedy special (don't wanna name it) and wanted to fall asleep and then i saw someone (i think Leo-something, he's here too) suddenly say something about an iTunes release. and before that, pud made a topic and tweet saying living for love 's gonna be a single that evening :p but @ that point i thought he was just joking. a few mins later Leo-- put up the first screen cap. But I knew thanks to Pud, really. and he was so calm about it i still don't know if he found out like 15mins before other people on itunes just by checking her albums page or what :lmao:

OMFG Mensch that must have been the best experience to hear about the new M album!!!

I would never have known if it wasn't for...., MADRYAN!!!!! I had just got home late last night and was on instagram, and started to freak out after seeing his instagram posts about the itunes release. I was not expecting that at all! All i can say is, thank you madryan, I would have gone straight to bed if it wasn't for you. :lol::inlove:

No problem! I was so happy when I saw it! The album cover stopped MY Rebel Heart at first glance. I could stare at it for days. I even got hearts and kisses from Garren on Instagram for posting it! Lol!! But, I have to thank mtsanis for posting about it first!

i just put up some stupid british comedy special (don't wanna name it) and wanted to fall asleep and then i saw someone (i think Leo-something, he's here too) suddenly say something about an iTunes release. and before that, pud made a topic and tweet saying living for love 's gonna be a single that evening :p but @ that point i thought he was just joking. a few mins later Leo-- put up the first screen cap. But I knew thanks to Pud, really. and he was so calm about it i still don't know if he found out like 15mins before other people on itunes just by checking her albums page or what :lmao:

OMFG Mensch that must have been the best experience to hear about the new M album!!!

that was me on Twitter!! :)

I was at home, about to go to sleep, when something told me to check my Instagram. I logged on and saw that Riccardo Tisci posted the album cover. My first thought was that the picture was an outtake from Madonna's Interview Magazine interview. Or an outtake from an upcoming Givenchy campaign. I continued scrolling through my Instagram page for a few more seconds and saw that Madonna posted the same picture. And when I read what she wrote below the picture, I almost fell out of my chair. I quickly went to MadonnaNation, but couldn't log on for several minutes. The server was too busy :lmao::lmao::lmao:

The power of Madonna :bow::bow::bow: