BITCH I'M MADONNA !!!! appreciation

Guest Rachelle of London

Just had a drunken phone call from my mum and aunt singing the chorus and arguing over if m says "I just wanna go out tonight or I wanna Have fun tonight"

:dead:

Just had a drunken phone call from my mum and aunt singing the chorus and arguing over if m says "I just wanna go out tonight or I wanna Have fun tonight"

A Madonna loving family?!

Still my least favorite of the 6 songs... But I don't hate it, I can listen to it sometimes. It's just not good enough to be in my non-stop playlist :laugh:

When she screams out, "who do you think you are!" is it turned down, volume-wise, on the final version, or is it just me? It seems louder on the demo version. I keep holding out for the scream, but the low volume just kills the buzz for me.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Someone should just use some sort of software to edit the two versions together - might as well make our own Madonna songs.

YES. :s377:

en-28640.jpg

Diplo debuts new “Bitch, I’m Madonna” remix on BBC Radio 1 Xtra

Diplo launches 2015 with a powerful 2 hour solo mix on BBC Radio 1 Xtra, featuring a mind-blowing collection of today’s biggest mainstream tracks and underground hits, including an exclusive “Bitch, I’m Madonna” remix.

It starts around the 1h14m51s mark, check it out…

I fucking looooooove this song still. After the rebel and wash demos when this was first leaked with those other songs I only allowed myself to listen to this song. Been twerkin' ever since.

Tour wise I have three ideas but can't decide between them.

1. An epic crazy opener

2. An interlude with all old clips of Madonna throughout the years partying, pulling funny faces, Demonna moments etc, like imagine if they put YouTube videos like parts of the hydrangeas moment but interspersed with all other videos and photos and quick cuts etc OMG it would be epic.

3. Or not an interlude but with Maddy performing and all of that going on in the screen behind her.

It would be so epic 👑