BITCH I'M MADONNA !!!! appreciation

Trap is in and Both BIM and UB are trap songs.

One or the other has to be released. The more I see people divided over BIM the more I'm convinced it should be single.

I think a lot of the fans who don't like it just haven't evolved on trap music yet lol

The song is perfection. It's an absolute jam

On a side note: I actually love the change of lyrics from the first verse with the Diplo remix. Her saying "the bass is bumpin' make me wanna take my top off" is better than "the bass is bumpin' make me wanna screw the top off."

I agree BIM has hit potential, and as others have said, if Rihanna can have a bitch song so can Madonna. I think they should change the end though, those ducks noises are so loud it makes my friends skip the track! I love boppin to it though

Guest Rachelle of London

They played this at the fan party tonight and it sounded amazing!!!! It needs to be a single NOW

this song better be the fucking 3rd single.

it's the stand out mother fucking track. everyone i play it to LOVES IT. it's gonna go OFF!!!!!

and diplo MUST be in the video. he's extremely attractive.

I agree BIM has hit potential, and as others have said, if Rihanna can have a bitch song so can Madonna. I think they should change the end though, those ducks noises are so loud it makes my friends skip the track! I love boppin to it though

NO!!!!

the duck / floorboard creaking / duct tape sounds are the best. my friends all do different charades moves to them.

Today, I was walking around ma 'hood - Shoreditch - and I saw about 8 of these flyposters in a few places:

10956720_373225086198000_389621567_n.jpg

But I thought Ghost Town was the current single, no?

Guest Rachelle of London

Did you put them up because you love the track so much?!

:dead:

They've gone up in NYC and LA too. But HMV has the BIM t shirts and posters. There's defo some form of promo going on!

:dead:

They've gone up in NYC and LA too. But HMV has the BIM t shirts and posters. There's defo some form of promo going on!

Ah, ok. It is a bit strange though if it's going to be a single in a few months. And it's been ages - years? - since I saw any Madonna flyposting so I was a bit surprised.

• 2 weeks later...

Check out the montage that my friend did of B**** I'm Madonna! It's awesome!!!!

This is great!