BITCH I'M MADONNA !!!! appreciation

seriously she should release this as a summer single and piss off all ageists and ray of light-ers!!!

I'm with you. :lol:

Should be the third single. And BIM doesn't even has a place in my top 10 Rebel Heart songs/demos.

en-28640.jpg

Diplo debuts new “Bitch, I’m Madonna” remix on BBC Radio 1 Xtra

Diplo launches 2015 with a powerful 2 hour solo mix on BBC Radio 1 Xtra, featuring a mind-blowing collection of today’s biggest mainstream tracks and underground hits, including an exclusive “Bitch, I’m Madonna” remix.

It starts around the 1h14m51s mark, check it out…

It's not a remix is it? It sounds just like the normal version.

Still, it's great that it's getting played!

I must admit, I think the production's infantile and it's pretty corny but I keep singing it and I love the music breakdown.

I think this could be a live show highlight and yes, it's a great summer song!

The breakdown reminds me of Harlem Shake.

I hated the song at first, I wasn't expecting much from the title. Now I like it a lot more.

I almost wish she'd cut the "Bitch I'm Madonna" part out. Like it never gets past joke song stage for me, because of it?

Does it have an alternate lyric?

In this remix she says "make me wanna take my top off"

And the released original says "Make me wanna screw the top off"

Yeah I noticed it too

I like this remix!! In some part you can hear her rough rough voice behind her higher voice. It's really good

The "bitch i'm madonna" part is shorter too!

I'm now obsessed with this song!!!!!

Never would I have guessed that this song would become my new favorite so far.

Madonna has this crazy way of making the songs I have little expectations about become signature tunes I can't stop listening to.

Fucking addictive.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I was having a quick lunch in a sushi place today and just as I was leaving BiM was playing. I think it was one of those Sirius stations that just play music, EDM stuff.