LIVING FOR LOVE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!!

Im obsessed with LFL! Never happened to me with her lead singles. I learned to love all her first singles off a new album since i became a fan back in 1991. Theyve grown on me after repeated listenings. But when i heard LFL, i fell in love with an instant! If ever she didnt become experimental in the early 90's, LFL might be the follow up single....a continuing of sorts with the pop catchy greatness of LAP. Erotica is my fave lead single of all time but i think Living For Love is definitely the best since Like A Prayer! Sorry guys for my ramblings...

I am obsessed with this song, which is also helping me not to overplay the other 8 songs. I loved this from the start, but it's become an outright anthem and one of my all time favorites of her singles.

I love the song so much and i don't care about radios or charts. She had that big hit with 4 Minutes that I ABHORRED, that was number one in like a zillion countries.

Now, Living for Love is number one in my heart, and that's what really matters to me. For me it's one of her biggest hits.

I love this Love! Living for Love is legitimately one of my favorite Madonna songs ever. My favorite single (first or otherwise) since Hung Up

It's like Like A Prayer and Deeper and Deeper had a baby and it got updated to 2015! Ideal.

I love this Love! Living for Love is legitimately one of my favorite Madonna songs ever. My favorite single (first or otherwise) since Hung Up

It's like Like A Prayer and Deeper and Deeper had a baby and it got updated to 2015! Ideal.

same here, favourite lead single since Hung Up

I love the song so much and i don't care about radios or charts. She had that big hit with 4 Minutes that I ABHORRED, that was number one in like a zillion countries.

Now, Living for Love is number one in my heart, and that's what really matters to me. For me it's one of her biggest hits.

Signed

The song, as uptempo as it is, makes me slightly emotional, especially some of the remixes where the backing vocalist really belts the "loves gonna lift me up" line. And that dramatic intro at the Grammys with Madonna talking about being unique and fearless. :inlove:

Guest Peaches

Has anyone heard this guy's rendition? It's beautiful (and he's cute).

I'd love for M to do some promo performances singing the song in this toned down version. It's so uplifting as-is, but it's actually a very sweet and emotional song as someone else mentioned and a version like this could spark even more interest.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10203943010844408&pnref=story

When I'm driving to work every morning, I'm sure I look like a damn fool belting out to this song in my car, but damn! I've been feeling shitty the past couple of months and this song lifts me up (pun intended) every morning!

Has anyone heard this guy's rendition? It's beautiful (and he's cute).

I'd love for M to do some promo performances singing the song in this toned down version. It's so uplifting as-is, but it's actually a very sweet and emotional song as someone else mentioned and a version like this could spark even more interest.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10203943010844408&pnref=story

Lol someone asked him if he created this "awesome music and lyrics"