LIVING FOR LOVE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!!

Madonna said in that Billboard interview we will get a video, too, and her week was very busy.

Hope it is coming sooner than later. Living for Love, muthafuckers. :)

I wish that too! I kinda hope that she has already done something because usually it takes so much time to film and edit music videos.. this song needs a music video asap BUT then again.. I don't want her to rush anything. It needs to be AAA+ quality and epic a la "Hung Up".

I hope there's a great remix EP coming...from those interviews, it sounds like it. Other versions with vocals from MNEK and such...

Same here. I can't imagine the mixes for this will be anything but flawless and anthemic. And hopefully they get here sooner rather than later. Considering she's already talking about them they're surely not too far away.

I wish that too! I kinda hope that she has already done something because usually it takes so much time to film and edit music videos.. this song needs a music video asap BUT then again.. I don't want her to rush anything. It needs to be AAA+ quality and epic a la "Hung Up".

Totally agree. I hoping for more surprises but I wonder if we'll have to wait closer to the Grammys to get the video. I am sure it will be worth the wait but I just want it now so bad.

Could some kind person fill me in on the release status?

If I've got it right, the release today only was meant for radio, right? The actual single release is going to be sometime in February?

I'm confused :(

They are currently choosing the mixers for Madonna‘s new single Living for Love. But they have just shipped the Album Version and the Instrumental to clubs.

Nothing for ready, since the single was originally planned for Valentine’s Day. But her team is working very hard now to put everything right.

It is very important that you request Living for Love in the clubs.

Living for Love is going to be a EPIC Madonna single!

The greatness of this track just hit me today. I liked it from the get go, but it took a while for it to grow, and now I just adore it! Killer grower, very different from those epic (4 minutes, LAP), club anthem (Music, Hung Up) first singles, IMO is more in the vein of Secret, with many layers in it, as others have pointed out. Love it!

I love the song, it's a hit, a classic, she needs to close the tour with this one.

I also need to say that I like more the demo's breakdown it sounds more House and less electronic, I need the remixes!

Yup, it's gonna be an awesome closing number! I also totally agree with everyone who's saying it's her best lead single since Music. Word. I just can't stop listening to the demo version though and wishing she had gone with that one instead. It's so much more euphoric and the Disclosuresque production really worked well I thought. Oh well, it still shits all over 4M and GMAYL and there's always the remixes to look forward too.

Edited by burning_up

Been dusting off the Rescue Me and Deeper and Deeper maxi singles in anticipation for the Living for Love mixes. #upUpUPUP!

Been dusting off the Rescue Me and Deeper and Deeper maxi singles in anticipation for the Living for Love mixes. #upUpUPUP!

Oh, if she brings either one of those back with L4L for the tour... I will just kill the fuck out myself. Afterwards.