GHOSTTOWN appreciation!

So...... I just put this song on and after 5 seconds my older son who is 7 shouts from his room "I love this song!!!" He's only heard it maybe 2 or 3 times. And then my other son who is 6 says " yeah me too, and daddy I heard this song in music today!" Apparently the younger generation loves this song and it's spreading like wildfire. I'm thinking maybe it should be a single. ;)

That is so adorable, and great!

So...... I just put this song on and after 5 seconds my older son who is 7 shouts from his room "I love this song!!!" He's only heard it maybe 2 or 3 times. And then my other son who is 6 says " yeah me too, and daddy I heard this song in music today!" Apparently the younger generation loves this song and it's spreading like wildfire. I'm thinking maybe it should be a single. ;)

Great to hear that your sons have such great taste at such a young age. :thumbsup: This really is beautiful song and I am listening to it on repeat ( as with most of the other 6 songs as well )

Yes. Right off the bat on first play I thought this was special and harkened back to classic Madonna.

I honestly think this will pick up rogue airplay and usurp LFL as first single. This and DWP are in a different league to the rest of the dirty half dozen, which is no mean feat as they all great.

Yes. Right off the bat on first play I thought this was special and harkened back to classic Madonna.

I honestly think this will pick up rogue airplay and usurp LFL as first single. This and DWP are in a different league to the rest of the dirty half dozen, which is no mean feat as they all great.

:old:

I think that's very likely. LFL is my least favourite of the 6.

Ghosttown is epic and lyrically / vocally alongside the likes of 'You'll See', 'Crazy For You' and very nearly comes close to the mighty, all conquering 'Live To Tell'. It is a beautiful thing indeed.

Spot on.