GHOSTTOWN appreciation!

Madonna co-wrote "Ghosttown" with American songwriters Sean Douglas, Evan Kidd Bogart and Jason Evigan. Her co-writers all confirmed their involvement via Twitter.

Sean Douglas previously co-wrote "Heart Attack" for Demi Lovato, as well as Jason Derulo's "Talk Dirty" and "Wiggle".

Evan Kidd Bogart previously co-wrote songs such as Beyoncé's "Halo", Leona Lewis' "Happy" and Rihanna's "SOS".

Jason Evigan's songwriting credits include David Guetta's "Lovers on the Sun", Jason Derulo's "Talk Dirty", Demi Lovato's "Heart Attack".

I'm sorry but anyone who doesn't think this is one of the best songs ever is very removed from me. Not saying your opinion is not valid, but I can't relate in any way.

I have been slain.

I'm sorry but anyone who doesn't think this is one of the best songs ever is very removed from me. Not saying your opinion is not valid, but I can't relate in any way.

I have been slain.

FAKT

“Ghosttown” is the one song that has been released today as part of the Rebel Heart pre-order that wasn’t included in the batch of demos that leaked earlier this week.

Contrary to earlier reports, Madonna did not pen the song on her own.

The beautiful Ghosttown credits include American songwriters Sean Douglas, Evan Kidd Bogart and Jason Evigan.

They all shared the excitement at the surprise news that “Rebel Heart” was available to pre-order today on their social media accounts.

I thought I will never have to say that but this song BEATS nothing fails IMO. Wow I'm speechless so so SO freaking good omg omg omg. Imagine we all gonna cry live on stage with a perfo à la crazy for you on RIT!!

Perfect perfect can you believe that guy wo co wrote thing song also wrote wiggle wiggle!!! ahha like wow!!

wow, wow ,wow and again fucking WOW

Oh! Sublime indeed. How have I missed this type of work from Madonna. I can just picture a magnificent, bigger-than-life video for this track!

When the music begins, it sounds like a mix between atmospheres from albums Like a Prayer (church organ) and Ray of Light (the underwater sounds). I don't know if someone knows what I mean? :laugh:

the first single that never was :(

She has a history of singles that never were: Skin, Love Spent, Impressive Instant... So sad this isn't a single, but glad she made such a wonderful song!