GHOSTTOWN appreciation!

Her voice in this song was enough to make me cry. That part at 3:16 when it's really quiet and just her beautiful voice :'(.

Btw, do we know who produced it? Tedder? Or did he only serve as the co-writer.

that's my favourite part too!!!

until now it's my favourite song out of the bunch...i really love LFL but here and there i have a feeling there's something missing...don't know how to explain

Her voice in this song was enough to make me cry. That part at 3:16 when it's really quiet and just her beautiful voice :'(.

Btw, do we know who produced it? Tedder? Or did he only serve as the co-writer.

i meant more than ghost town :laugh:

Blew me Way with this one and it looks like she wrote it in her own. Beautiful stuff all around.

I know we speak in hyperbole here especially on new release days, but I just played this for the first time and feel that it is one of the greatest songs I have heard in my 37 years on earth.

Does anyone else hear a male background singer? It's quite noticeable during the last chorus. It adds a nice warm texture.

I think it's Ryan Tedder of One Republic fame (also produced Beyonce's XO).

I'm assuming only though.

Guest Sinisin

When the WORLD. GETS. COLD. Ill be your cover. LETS. JUST. HOLD. on to each other.

Her voice, passion and pain! I cant remember her sounding so glorious since LTT!

So many tears this morning.

It's funny, some of these lyrics sum up how I feel as a fan about having Madonna in my life for so long.

I'll never leave your side

When it all falls, when it all falls down

I'll be your fire when the lights go out

When there's no one, no one else around

When the world gets cold

I'll be your cover

I've definitely cried about three times to this song already... Once while RUNNING.

And this thread is one of the greatest I've ever read on Mnation.

The hyperbole, the excitement, the gifs.... I'm laughing and choking up at the same time.

It's very generic. It's beautiful yes, but she can do better ballads. My least favorite from the released tracks.. But this thread makes me very happy because people are connecting to the song so strongly; that's never bad news <3

It's funny, some of these lyrics sum up how I feel as a fan about having Madonna in my life for so long.

I'll never leave your side

When it all falls, when it all falls down

I'll be your fire when the lights go out

When there's no one, no one else around

When the world gets cold

I'll be your cover

I felt the same way!!!