REBEL HEART album pre-order on iTunes NOW! You get 6 songs now!

Guest Pud Whacker

Living for Love - Simply amazing 90's throwback song! It screams Madonna and should be a first single for sure! This is heaven! Ahhhhh!!!!!

Edited by Soma

Has anyone noticed she people Madonna tagged in her IG posts announcing the release:

Alicia Keys

Ariel Rechtshaid

Charlie Heat

Diplo

DJ Dahi

Mike Dean

MoZella

Natalia Kills

Nicki Minaj

Toby Gad

But neither Avicii nor a single person from his team... maybe he just wasn't involved in the songs available for now. After all, he did the title track!

I feel like Rebel Heart is the second single that will come when the album is finally released. There is no way AvicIi is on the cutting room floor. Although it would be funny to name the album after his work but not include it. :rotfl:

I still hate Bitch, I'm Madonna :/ Is there something wrong with me? :/ Illuminati has grown on me :)

same with me.

Can1t download yet! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Damn!!!!

Is Devil Pray not an Avicii track?

Oh yeah, I forgot that.. Still, it seems weird that Madonna tagged all of her main collaborators, but not Avicii..

EDIT: According to Forbes, the final version of "Devil Pray" was produced by Diplo.

I'm very interested to see how this (album/single release + promotion) plays out. It's nice to have these 6 amazing tracks but she NEEDS to choose a first single and really strta this era. I would love to have 2 singles (with videos!) before the album release.

I hope Living for Love is the first single (it simply must) and it gets an amazing video (asap). Then second single on february. Rebel Heart would be perfect because it's the title song and it's very universal.

Btw, does anyone know which song(s) were co-produced by Billboard? Could it be BIM?

He previously "Call Your Girlfriend" for Robyn, "Hold It Against Me" and "Till the World Ends" for Britney Spears and "Dare (La La La)" for Shakira...

I'm very interested to see how this (album/single release + promotion) plays out. It's nice to have these 6 amazing tracks but she NEEDS to choose a first single and really strta this era. I would love to have 2 singles (with videos!) before the album release.

I hope Living for Love is the first single (it simply must) and it gets an amazing video (asap). Then second single on february. Rebel Heart would be perfect because it's the title song and it's very universal.

Living For Love is the first single.

I hope Living for Love is the first single (it simply must) and it gets an amazing video (asap).

M already confirmed "Living for Love" as her new single, but she has to promote it properly!