REBEL HEART album pre-order on iTunes NOW! You get 6 songs now!

Guest Pud Whacker

Guest toomawashi

Sorry, but Ghosttown MUST be the first single!!!

i guess now we can suppose Rebel Heart will be lead single as it is not in the 6 songs?

bfjb09.jpg

:drama:

Once again Australian fans get shafted!! Still not in the Aus store.

And I didn't even listen to the leaks!! :(

Yeah, NOT on Australian iTunes goddamn! Don't they know us Aussies are the world's worst when it comes to downloading illegally.

And it's the early evening here. GET YO SHIT TOGETHER AUS ITUNES.

I found the link and pre-ordered, but for some reason it's only showing 4 tracks. Anyone else having this issue?

4 tracks in the US, 5 tracks in the UK :(

BUT 6 TRACKS IN DENMARK :drama:

Madonna Responds to 'Rebel Heart' Leak by Releasing Six Songs

BY ROLLING STONE |

December 20, 2014

Madonna hadn't planned on releasing her 13th album, Rebel Heart, until spring 2015. But leakers had other plans for the Queen of Pop's follow-up to 2012's MDNA, unleashing early mixes of 13 tracks onto the Internet this week. In response, Madonna has put six official versions of the songs up for sale on iTunes and other digital music retailers, effective immediately. More music will be available February 9th, and the full album will be released the first week of March via Interscope.

"I was hoping to release my new single 'Living for Love' on Valentine's Day with the rest of the album coming in the spring," she said in a statement. "I would prefer my fans to hear completed versions of some of the songs instead of the incomplete tracks that are circulating. Please consider these six songs as an early Christmas gift."
Tracks available immediately include throwback house anthem "Living for Love," the ominous "Devil Pray," the reggae-tinged jam "Unapologetic Bitch," the dark "Illuminati" and the Nicki Minaj-featuring "Bitch I'm Madonna." Producers on the tracks include Diplo, Kanye West, Billboard, Dahi, Blood Diamonds and Madonna, herself. Fans can nab the songs as part of an album pre-order or buy them individually a la carte.

I found the link and pre-ordered, but for some reason it's only showing 4 tracks. Anyone else having this issue?

It's an error. Pre-order and it will download 6 tracks.

So I've listened to the previews of 4 songs and this is so high quality. Devil Pray is my favourite of what I can hear. Some of the songs seem bordering overproduced but I will reserve judgement until I hear them in full.

This album is going to be so good. :drama: