REBEL HEART - the new album. 6 songs OUT NOW on iTunes. QUEEN is No. 1 everywhere

I seriously wish people would stop dragging Hard Candy and MDNA through the mud all the time. They were both solid, incredibly fun albums - especially HC. Get over it, you have too many expectations.

I feel the same, especially MDNA for me. The fact that she didn't promote and chose the right singles doesn't make it a bad album. The problem with HC was also the lack of promotion and the bad videos after the more than decent 4M.

It seems for now that she's making up for it with Rebel Heart. I'm very curious to see how the videos will be. The songs are all great, all of them. If we get 4 singles with 4 great videos then this will probably be the best era EVER. Everything seems on point this time.

Contact Music:

Madonna Drops Six Promising Tracks Off New Album "Rebel Heart"

Here they are, the tracks you've all been waiting for.

Madonna is coming out with a new album. No, seriously, the unofficially dethroned former queen of pop has some new stuff cooking. She gave everyone a taste this weekend with the release of six new tracks off her upcoming album.

She dropped the songs shortly after the record was leaked – in keeping with this year’s theme – and they’re already getting some serious praise. The new songs remind us of why Madge became the original pop princess in the first place. So now the question becomes, could Rebel Heart be the career revival that we've all been waiting for for a while now? Or is Madonna once again getting caught up in elaborate production and neglecting the soul of the record?

Tracks like Living for Love and Devil’s Pray call back to Madonna’s pop-meets-club roots, with some gospel influences and the soaring backup vocals we’ve come to know and love.

Then there’s Ghost Town, a warm, almost soulful ballad that’s so far removed from Madonna’s most recent albums that it might as well be the start of a new era (or a long-awaited return to the classics).

Unfortunately, tracks like the industrial-sounding Illuminati and the dancehall hit, island infused Unapologetic Bitch only serve to hold back the album, according to the New York Daily News.

http://www.contactmusic.com/article/madonna-new-album-singles-songs-releases_4515300

"And if the complete version of Rebel Heart, due March 10th via Interscope, can deliver a few more of those easy scores alongside a bit more adventurous songwriting, the album could be Madonna’s finest in almost a decade."

It's almost guaranteed at this point that this will be her best album since COADF (and maybe AL!) :)

"No, seriously, the unofficially dethroned former queen of pop has some new stuff cooking."

What is this shit?!

Madonna Returns To The Top Of The Charts Around The World With Surprise Release Of Six Songs From Her Upcoming Rebel Heart Album :bow:

Collection Of Songs Reach #1 on iTunes in 36 Countries Within Hours

NEW YORK, Dec. 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Madonna is currently #1 in 36 countries around the world with the release of six songs from her forthcoming album Rebel Heart. In virtually every country the songs were released, they held six of the ten slots on the Top 10 iTunes chart. In seven of those countries, she had multiple No. 1's. The single Living for Love is currently No. 1 in 20 countries. The six songs - Living For Love, Devil Pray, Ghosttown, Unapologetic Bitch, Illuminati and Bitch I'm Madonna (featuring Nicki Minaj) – are available HERE.

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/madonna-returns-top-charts-around-074200206.html

I'm new here, but long time Madonna fan, since 1984. :laugh:

Here my thougths about the new songs:

"Let me love you from the inside out" sounds a lot like "Shine bright like a diamond" of Rihanna :mellow:

Unapolagetic Bitch sounds a lot like Gwen Stefani :mellow: "yei yei yeah uooooh!" is so Gwen

Living for Love sounds very dated, like the 1994 soundtrack of Unzipped (Isaac Mizrahi) :mellow: or even M People!

Not sure what to think about the album :huh:

Illuminati was cool, the demo.

Make the devil pray, loved the medieval tune from the demo.

Living for love sounds more stylish in the demo.

I miss the Madonna that managed to stay one step ahead of the rest reinventing her sound and image, she used to say that didn't like to repeat herself, no reheats.

I want a hit like Express yourself, like Vogue, like Open Your heart, like Like a Virgin, like Who's that girl!!! Is it that complicated? :mellow:

Sorry to hear that. :doodlemanson: maybe you should join the demo team and stick with those versions and continue to download them. :thumbsup:

You are ridiculous.

This is one helluva an elaborate scheme that she's got going on....still lying her ass off over and over even in these brand new Q&As...

I guess she's rubbing her hands in glee as YET MORE unfinished work leak out this very minute...

In your fervor to declare yourself and others of your ilk as "real fans", you've proven yourself to be anything but.

The "she planned the leaks" scenario repeated here again and again by some is insulting particularly after M's interviews with Rolling Stone and Billboard. Can't people read? By continuing such nonsense those people are calling Madonna a liar. It is more than annoying.

This is just for fun... We obviously all have personal favorites, and I love Erotica, BS, and Music, but in terms of critical acclaim and albums where it's generally accepted that she hit a peak of some kind - notice a pattern?

Like a Prayer

Erotica

Bedtime Stories

Ray of Light

Music

American Life

Confessions on a Dance Floor

Hard Candy

MDNA

Rebel Heart

I'm 35 and have been a fan since 1985 when I was all of 5 years old and haven't stopped loving her through it all ever since. And I'm living for the new stuff. So those saying "old" fans aren't liking this album so far are way off.

The "she planned the leaks" scenario repeated here again and again by some is insulting particularly after M's interviews with Rolling Stone and Billboard. Can't people read? By continuing such nonsense those people are calling Madonna a liar. It is more than annoying.

Yes. It is sad to see people painting Madonna as a liar. She is never one to play the victim and have people pity her, so for her to show her anger and sadness over this was a genuine reaction. As usual, she does not let anything get her down for long, carries on and makes the best of every situation.

I'm 35 and have been a fan since 1985 when I was all of 5 years old and haven't stopped loving her through it all ever since. And I'm living for the new stuff. So those saying "old" fans aren't liking this album so far are way off.

I'm 36 and I haven't felt this way about a new Madonna CD since Erotica. No joke. And I have thoroughly enjoyed every album in between, but this one is something special.

Guest Borderline

New album and people still cant stop moaning about mdna and hard candy.

just fuck off already god damn

and don't give me this everyone has an opinion wah wahhh I'm a little baby and this is a web forum bullshit

your shit opinion doesn't matter and you can fuck offffff

:yes:

I'm 36 and I haven't felt this way about a new Madonna CD since Erotica. No joke. And I have thoroughly enjoyed every album in between, but this one is something special.

It's so obvious based on the lyrics alone that she's really put a lot of heart and soul into this album. The beats and synths are just icing on the cake. It's like you can feel the raw emotion just pouring from these songs.

Madonna’s Next Album Is Shaping Up to Be Her Best in a Decade - TIME Magazine

The singer's surprise release of several new songs reveals that the Queen of Pop hasn't lost her edge :bow:

When a handful of Madonna demos leaked last week — an event she called “artistic rape” and a “form of terrorism” — she decided to fight fire with fire by releasing the official versions of six songs cut from her upcoming thirteenth studio album, Rebel Heart. The bundle of new tracks represent her first collection of new material since 2012’sMDNA, a lukewarm flirtation with contemporary club music. Thing is, though, there’s a joy to every new Madonna release that’s just separated from determining the quality of the actual music: at this point in her career she’s pop’s cockroach, resilient and hardy and shockingly adaptable. With each new record, there are lessons about the genre’s present and near future in the specific sounds and figures she chooses to help realize her vision.

Based on this first batch of Rebel Heart material, Madonna is looking to strike a balance. First, there’s are the figures at the centre of EDM and synth-pop, her chosen modes of operation — meaning writers and producers like Diplo, Avicii, and Savan Kotecha. Then, she ropes in artists working at the vanguard across a variety of genres, from superstars like Kanye West to relative nobodies like producers Ariel Rechtshaid and Sophie. This is a savvy move — what a surprise, a smart play from one of the canniest pop stars to ever roam an arena — because it allows her to play to the masses while still pushing boundaries.

The songs that lead off this first Rebel Heart blast, lead single “Living for Love” and “Devil Pray,” could fit in neatly on the radio beside this year’s British house-pop crossovers and Avicii’s own “Hey Brother.” The ones that close it, namely the abrasive half-rapped Kanye collaboration “Illuminati” and caffeine-drunk trap anthem/Nicki Minaj feature “Bitch I’m Madonna,” hew closer to the spirit of PC Music’s obscure SoundCloud accounts and the sharp edges of Yeezus.

And because Madonna exists in rarefied air, the kind reserved for luminaries like herself and Prince and very few others, each of her new releases is less of an independent statement than a response to everything she’s done before, another chapter tacked onto an epic novel with no definite end. The tones, themes, and imagery that make up her musical toolbox — the frank sensuality, the various methods of intoxication, the lapsed Catholicism, the uncompromising confidence — are gospel at this point, and they elevate some of the more forgettable Rebel Heart material to a base level of pleasure. It’s fun to hear Madonna deliver a line like, “It might sound like I’m an unapologetic bitch / but sometimes you know I gotta call I like it is” (and try on 2 Chainz’ flow, just for kicks) because she has three’ decades worth of unapologetic bitchiness in her back pocket. It’s an easy score, sure, but it’s effective. And if the complete version of Rebel Heart, due March 10th via Interscope, can deliver a few more of those easy scores alongside a bit more adventurous songwriting, the album could be Madonna’s finest in almost a decade.

http://time.com/3643968/madonna-rebel-heart-new-music/

AMAZING !!!!! :inlove:

I FEEL IT, IT'S COMING

PRAISE THE QUEEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slate Magazine:

Madonna Releases Six Songs From New, Leaked Album Rebel Heart

Earlier this week, 13 demos, all supposedly for Madonna’s forthcoming album, found their way online. The new record had yet to be given a title or release date, spurring the singer to denounce the leaks as “a form of terrorism” and “artistic rape.” She’s now taken matters into her own hands, revealing the album’s title—Rebel Heart—and releasing for download six brand-new, completed songs as an “early Christmas gift”to fans.

Of course, some of these tracks aren’t actually new given the leaks, but half of those leaks were barely finished and the other half won’t be on Rebel Heart at all. The officially released songs feature a murderer’s row of producers—Diplo, Avicii, and Kanye West, to name a few—and suggest a very dance-heavy record, with plenty of vocal reverb and jagged EDM beats. Still, despite the club-friendly sound, it’s the country-tinged “Devil Pray” and reggae-influenced “Unapologetic Bitch” that stand out. Rebel Heart is out in March.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2014/12/20/madonna_previews_rebel_heart_six_new_tracks_from_the_new_leaked_album.html

stop about all this rebel heart stuffs!!!

let's talk about American Life...quite a divisive album!!!!

This is just for fun... We obviously all have personal favorites, and I love Erotica, BS, and Music, but in terms of critical acclaim and albums where it's generally accepted that she hit a peak of some kind - notice a pattern?

Madonna

Like A Virgin

True Blue

Like a Prayer

Erotica

Bedtime Stories

Ray of Light

Music

American Life

Hard Candy

MDNA

Rebel Heart

I see a pattern! My favorite albums are every third albums! (Well, I will not count I'm Breathless as album even though it is). You cannot not include the first album.

Like a Prayer

Erotica

Bedtime Stories

Ray of Light

Music

American Life

Hard Candy

MDNA

Rebel Heart

Sorry, i don't agree. In terms of quality i think Music is far superior to COADF. Just the same, Erotica isn't a weak album. BS is sublime and AL is one of her best

There may be a patern, though, from 1993, in main public being a bit sick of her and then embracing her again after the 3rd album because the third rate starlets reveal themselves as void and vapid and stupid.

Like a Prayer

Erotica

Bedtime Stories

Ray of Light

Music

American Life

Hard Candy

MDNA

Rebel Heart

it has a rhythm..

REVOLUTION

ok

ok

REVOLUTION

ok

ok

REVOLUTION

ok

ok

hope so....REVOLUTION

i fucking love Heartbreak city!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't help listening to it... at work! fuck i need to focus!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see you from my desk...

Get yourself together, gurl.

1331230941_crazy_lady_at_the_library.gif