REBEL HEART - the new album. 6 songs OUT NOW on iTunes. QUEEN is No. 1 everywhere

Its brilliant. It will be one of those albums that will be on repeat from the first to the last track. The lyrics are simple yet effective. The only thing I'm confused about is the look she is going for with this :mellow:

If she doesn't come to Australia on the next tour I WILL BURN MY MUM'S BRAS!!!!!

I think it will take me 5 hours to listen to this album in full cuz I'll have so many songs on repeat before I move on to the next. I better plan for some long road trips.

I can't express enough how much I LOVE all the songs and how much happier and hopeful I've been feeling lately, I've been struggling with depression for a while and this, this music is exactly what I needed, it's making me feel so much better and stronger and I know everything is going to be ok.. Only M could do this. Thank you so much Madonna!

I can't express enough how much I LOVE all the songs and how much happier and hopeful I've been feeling lately, I've been struggling with depression for a while and this, this music is exactly what I needed, it's making me feel so much better and stronger and I know everything is going to be ok.. Only M could do this. Thank you so much Madonna!

:cries: I feel the same, Missus

It seems Living For Love will be released on Feb 10 in UK. Thought it will be released this week but now seems a radio release. Pre ordered it anyways!!!!

So finally the single will be after the Grammys??? doesn't make much sense, but maybe Madonna thought "ok, the songs were a success, the press is being positive, there's no need to rush anything else"

Inside Out surprised me a lot, especially the verses, they are very different to what Madonna has done. Remind me of something but i don't know that. And it's not ARmy of Me.

But it's so great. And when she talks at the end :inlove: is sooooo Sanctuary. Love it.

Not at the same level to Ghost Town or Devil Pray or LFL, but it's a very great track.

I hope it's the last, though. I don't want more leaks, those collectors should wait until next year, when we have listened a lot to the nw album and want new music.

If I hear one more fucking person on Facebook say that she's "not up to standard of her earlier years" again, I'm gonna scream.

Where's the innovation, you ask? Newsflash: that's OVER. There is none in this damn saturated industry. And if there are people out there who genuinely have a lack of enthusiasm for these new songs based on sound, perhaps that's indicative of what the trend is of the MUSIC WORLD, not Madonna's.

Fact of the matter is this woman is a pop star -- a kickass one whose ultimate goal is to sell her product and have it mean something to someone. All of these old decrepit naysayers who are butt-hurt that she isn't doing Ray of Light or Music again are stuck in a past that has no place in the here and now. You should be grateful that she manages to take the current trends and do something QUITE remarkable with them (let's face it, at least THREE of those new tracks are gonna rank up there with her greatest songs).

So all you Riverwide types can go play in the freeway.

:smooch:Dave, I m so happy u adore Ghosttown too wow!!!!

More than adore. It's up there among my all time fav songs. The opening of my burned cd: Living For Love + Devil Prays + Ghosttown is one of her bests.

So finally the single will be after the Grammys??? doesn't make much sense, but maybe Madonna thought "ok, the songs were a success, the press is being positive, there's no need to rush anything else"

It's very standerd here for singles to be released much later, radio has it first.

Absolutely! When she delivers, she delivers big time! I think Ghosttown is her best song since Drowned World.

It's so difficult to rank her songs... because Gone, or Nothing Fails, or Get Together, or Falling Free are so beautiful too...

Can't believe she's not #1 in the UK - of all albums to be stuck behind its Now that's what I call Christmas. lol. Come Christmas day/Boxing day I'm sure she will assume the top position.

I think so too. Christmas albums sell like crazy two weeks before christmas but after the christmas day it's over again.

If I hear one more fucking person on Facebook say that she's "not up to standard of her earlier years" again, I'm gonna scream.

Where's the innovation, you ask? Newsflash: that's OVER. There is none in this damn saturated industry. And if there are people out there who genuinely have a lack of enthusiasm for these new songs based on sound, perhaps that's indicative of what the trend is of the MUSIC WORLD, not Madonna's.

Fact of the matter is this woman is a pop star -- a kickass one whose ultimate goal is to sell her product and have it mean something to someone. All of these old decrepit naysayers who are butt-hurt that she isn't doing Ray of Light or Music again are stuck in a past that has no place in the here and now. You should be grateful that she manages to take the current trends and do something QUITE remarkable with them (let's face it, at least THREE of those new tracks are gonna rank up there with her greatest songs).

So all you Riverwide types can go play in the freeway.

All my friends under 35 love it and the ones over 35 don't and talk about that damn "Ray of light" album. I told them it was just a sign that THEY were out of touch with today's sound and were stuck in 1998 (which is true when they list what they like especially last year) and that they've probably entered the Michael Buble zone.

I'm new here, but long time Madonna fan, since 1984. :laugh:

Here my thougths about the new songs:

"Let me love you from the inside out" sounds a lot like "Shine bright like a diamond" of Rihanna :mellow:

Unapolagetic Bitch sounds a lot like Gwen Stefani :mellow: "yei yei yeah uooooh!" is so Gwen

Living for Love sounds very dated, like the 1994 soundtrack of Unzipped (Isaac Mizrahi) :mellow: or even M People!

Not sure what to think about the album :huh:

Illuminati was cool, the demo.

Make the devil pray, loved the medieval tune from the demo.

Living for love sounds more stylish in the demo.

I miss the Madonna that managed to stay one step ahead of the rest reinventing her sound and image, she used to say that didn't like to repeat herself, no reheats.

I want a hit like Express yourself, like Vogue, like Open Your heart, like Like a Virgin, like Who's that girl!!! Is it that complicated? :mellow:

What a nice first post from a newbie :D Personally I could imagine better songs as well (though not better than Devil Pray, which is pure perfection in my opinion), but I love the 6 released ones and many of the demos (Heartbreak City, Messiah, etc), plus there's still 13 songs we can look forward too. No need to be overly negative. It is easy to see how much effort she put into this album, which is something we should all appreciate.

I miss the Madonna that managed to stay one step ahead of the rest reinventing her sound and image, she used to say that didn't like to repeat herself, no reheats.

I want a hit like Express yourself, like Vogue, like Open Your heart, like Like a Virgin, like Who's that girl!!! Is it that complicated? :mellow:

1. ^^A troll pretending to be an old fan

2. But if you're not, then invent a time machine and go back to the 1980s and let the rest of us enjoy REBEL HEART

I'm new here, but long time Madonna fan, since 1984. :laugh:

Here my thougths about the new songs:

"Let me love you from the inside out" sounds a lot like "Shine bright like a diamond" of Rihanna :mellow:

Unapolagetic Bitch sounds a lot like Gwen Stefani :mellow: "yei yei yeah uooooh!" is so Gwen

Living for Love sounds very dated, like the 1994 soundtrack of Unzipped (Isaac Mizrahi) :mellow: or even M People!

Not sure what to think about the album :huh:

Illuminati was cool, the demo.

Make the devil pray, loved the medieval tune from the demo.

Living for love sounds more stylish in the demo.

So...you're a fan since 1984 but don't really care for these new songs, despite that you decide to sign up here just so you can say you miss the old Madonna and you don't really like the songs? Hmmmm....hi Gaga!

1. ^^A troll pretending to be an old fan

2. But if you're not, then invent a time machine and go back to the 1980s and let the rest of us enjoy REBEL HEART

Ok, sorry, but I'm not a troll :huh: I want to like these songs so much but .. okay. I expect a really good video! I can be positive :laugh: