Devil Pray Appreciation Thread

Devil Pray

Written by Madonna, Savan Kotecha, Carl Falk, Rami Yacoub and Avicii

Produced by Madonna, Avicii, Carl Falk, DJ Dahi and Blood Diamonds

Devil Prays is my most played out of the 6, the final version is better than the demo

It feels so fresh and has a sexy vibe to it, love the auto-tuned male vocals and the heavy breathing.

Oh I have had this song on repeat all day. Love it! Her voice, the folksy guitar, the production pure perfection.

I love the bit where she sings

Ooh ooh ooh sing hallelujah

Ooh ooh ooh save my soul

Ooh ooh ooh the devil was here to fool ya

I can see this being a big singalong song when she plays it live

In LOOOOVe with this track!! Folkdonna always does it for me, she´s amazing! Why is this not a single, dammit!

Yeah after several listens I'm leaning towards this one as my favorite of the six. I love the lyrics - pure Madonna, and the warped vocals and sighs under that deep beat after the chorus really push it to the next level.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this song!!! The second it started I was like "Here she is-the Madonna I have missed so much"

Brilliant song and gorgeous vocals especially on the verses. Love the lyrical concept of making the devil pray from a woman named Madonna-Genius !

Deep, dark and dirty!!! Oh my word, if this is the type of production DJ dahi and blood diamonds bring to a gorgeous song then I'm praying they produced the 13 tracks we've yet to get our hands on!