Has anyone not listened?

I have listened to RH and Wash but that's it.

I refuse to take part or listen to this whole album of demos. It's sick how many madonna "fans" are rampantly listening and discussing these demos. It's an out right travesty

It is obvious Madonna did not want people to listen to these tracks. She is upset and we as fans should respect that. Respect the fact that she wants us to hear the album when it's ready.

No one is going to stop the wannabe fans from pillaging the demos though nor discussing them.

I refuse to take part or listen to this whole album of demos. It's sick how many madonna "fans" are rampantly listening and discussing these demos. It's an out right travesty

It is obvious Madonna did not want people to listen to these tracks. She is upset and we as fans should respect that. Respect the fact that she wants us to hear the album when it's ready.

No one is going to stop the wannabe fans from pillaging the demos though nor discussing them.

Shit you're so perfect, aren't you?

congrats, you're obviously the superior being of all of us

I notice you're one of the shitty fans who can't deal with fans who are patient enough to wait for the final product. One of the first ones to relish in the demos leaking.

Oh you notice that? Good on you, :lol:

Considering you are one of the many shit bags doing this currently, It's not good for anybody. Particularly Madonna or the fan base. Bunch of selfish pricks

:dead:

shit bags???

Oh my. You're so full of yourself and so judgemental - this is almost unbearable to watch.

:dead:

shit bags???

Oh my. You're so full of yourself and so judgemental - this is almost unbearable to watch.

No, what is unbearable to watch is "fans" rejoicing in leaked demos of Madonna's work. That's what's unbearable.

I would rather be considered judgemental or "superior" than a fucking troll who can't wait for the woman to release her work the way she intends it to be heard.

She asked and thanked people for not listening.

I was going to listen to all of the demos but once I heard the first song Unapologetic Bitch I instantly felt guilty. It sounded soooo good but I couldn't listen to it without that little bit of guilt...which ruined it a bit for me, So I'm now going to wait until the album comes out so I can listen to the songs in their final, complete form and not feel guilty. And besides, I've been buying her albums on release date since I was 14 and nothing beats that feeling of finally having the album in your hands ready to be listened to for the very fiiiirst tiiime :)

I listened Rebel and Wash, only because a friend post them links on Facebook.

But I refuse to listen to any other song. Even if they are really only demos.

It is Madonna. I have been a fan since 1983. When it hits the street I am on it. Of course I've listened! I will also buy the CD, the vinyl, and however else it comes!

This. Also, the demos are AMAZING QUALITY, not some shit sound quality like some demos from the past.

The temptation was too big, I listened only once to Unapologetic Bitch ( :huh: ), Living For Love ( :unsure: ), Revolution ( :inlove: ) and Messiah ( :wow::inlove::drama: ).

I'm not ready for a whole (stolen) album I think, I'll stick to Rebel Heart and Wash All Over Me until #soon.

Edited by Moka

Haven't listened to anything because i learned about the leaks after. But i m a traditional kind of guy and i d like to listen to the whole album when it is finished, You guys that heard the demos, are we getting another great album this year???

I'm glad so many of you aren't listening to the leaks. Imagine if we all listened to them and they sound the same on the album. It would be pretty lackluster on here. It would be old news to everyone. Ya'll will keep this forum alive. :)

I haven't listened to anything but RH and WAOM

I didn't even realize the album had leaked was working all day was totally clueless.

I have no interest at this time to hear any of the tracks. I will wait it out a bit longer and respect Madonna don't want to be a terrorist rapist fan.

Guest Pud Whacker

My friend Sasa. He's pissed at all of us for listening.

"You're just taking away the experience"

He's MISSING the experience.

This is the beginning....

i learned about the leaks while at work. we were in a training and were doing stuff on the TVs and i happened to turn it to some channel with news about it. i clutched my pearls and gasped. I'm glad I did catch it while not at home, because I was able to make the choice that I am NOT going to listen to the songs. it upset madonna so much that they were leaked, and I feel like not listening will help her.

No, what is unbearable to watch is "fans" rejoicing in leaked demos of Madonna's work. That's what's unbearable.

I would rather be considered judgemental or "superior" than a fucking troll who can't wait for the woman to release her work the way she intends it to be heard.

She asked and thanked people for not listening.

Don't be so aggressive and attacking long term members here who have listened. The people you are attacking are long term fans and not trolls in any shape or form. The last thing we need is members fighting each other over personal choices over listening or not. I still wish so many of the songs had not leaked but nothing I can do about it.

I have only heard Rebel Heart and Wash all over me. Personally, I don't want to hear any more of the tracks but that is my choice. I just want to wait for the album and experience it then.

I'm not judging anyone for listening! Like I said for me personally I just don't want to be tired of the songs before the album even comes out. Plus I don't want the proper versions to feel like "remixes" if you get what I mean. Anyway I hope the album will be out soon!!