Has anyone not listened?

No I will wait. I would rather hear a totally finished product. The one Madonna is happy with releasing .

Guest Pud Whacker

It is Madonna. I have been a fan since 1983. When it hits the street I am on it. Of course I've listened! I will also buy the CD, the vinyl, and however else it comes!

It is Madonna. I have been a fan since 1983. When it hits the street I am on it. Of course I've listened! I will also buy the CD, the vinyl, and however else it comes!

It's not about the purchase of the product for me, I mean of course everyone on here is going to buy the real deal at the end of the day. It's just the first time I hear new madonna my connections with the music have a permanent imprint of that memory so I want it to be the final product and not a demo....but God knows, I so desperately want to listen.

Guest Pud Whacker

It's not about the purchase of the product for me, I mean of course everyone on here is going to buy the real deal at the end of the day. It's just the first time I hear new madonna my connections with the music have a permanent imprint of that memory so I want it to be the final product and not a demo....but God knows, I so desperately want to listen.

I'm free of those warped associations. I jjust read someone said "on my first listen I didn't like this, on listen two I thought oh what's this? By my 77th listen I love it to death"

I don't live like that. And I certainly don't listen to music like that.

I love I Know it, think of me, ain't no big deal, pretender, shoo bee do, stay, white heat, jimmy jimmy. Can't stop, spotlight, supernatural...

Do I need to continue?

I'm free of those warped associations. I jjust read someone said "on my first listen I didn't like this, on listen two I thought oh what's this? By my 77th listen I love it to death"

I love I Know it, think of me, ain't no big deal, pretender, shoo bee do, stay, white heat, jimmy jimmy. Can't stop, spotlight, supernatural...

Do I need to continue?

I'm not sure what you're saying, my love. I love all of those songs as well

Do I need to continue?

I'm not sure what you're saying, my love. I love all of those songs as well

Guest Pud Whacker

im just saying ive been there since everythings been released and it hasnt affected the way i listen to it or my relationship with it.

I LOVE IT ALL!!!

Oh honey. No one's saying they won't or don't love it. There's no need to judge or ridicule other people's choices for how they choose to experience the beauty that is new madonna for the first time. No one is judging yours.

Oh Butters, I wait with you! Won't you let it wash all over me upon release?!

I don't mind if people choose to listen to the tracks but I see Madonna as an artist. Like a painter who wants to give us the full picture .Finished and framed.

I don't want to see her half finished canvas. Give me the WHOLE package ! My body is READY !

I listened to the snippett of Rebel Heart and a couple of seconds of WAOM and then stopped and haven't heard anything else even though I am very curious.

I like the experience of hearing the album for the first time without really knowing what to expect. Madonna brought me back to that reality with her posts. So I'm not listening for my own self as well as for her.I want the finished project although it would be a lot easier to wait if a release date was announced. But I will wait....