Has anyone not listened?

Or is it just me?

Other than Rebel Heart and Wash All Over Me I haven't listened to any of the new tracks that have leaked. Not for any noble reasons, I just don't want the demos to cloud my judgement when the actual album comes out. I might listen to them AFTER but for now I don't want to get used to them and have the songs feel "old" when the album is finally released. I just think it'll take the excitement out.

So has anyone else not listened?

Or is it just me?

Other than Rebel Heart and Wash All Over Me I haven't listened to any of the new tracks that have leaked. Not for any noble reasons, I just don't want the demos to cloud my judgement when the actual album comes out. I might listen to them AFTER but for now I don't want to get used to them and have the songs feel "old" when the album is finally released. I just think it'll take the excitement out.

Same here. Only heard Rebel Heart and WOAM in full. And the two lq clips of 9 seconds and that's it.

I'm just waiting for the inevitable "The demo version was better" posts...

Yes, I think that's inevitable once you hear the demo a lot of times and get used to it. I did the same with Revolver :(

But now I don't hear any leaks. I want to be well surprised by M and not have the feeling of "wait a minute, before it had this something that was better".

This is just my opinion btw. Sometimes you have to write this at the bottom of your posts :lol:

RH and WAOM in full and that is it. It is a shame what they are doing and these might not even be final album tracks, maybe I will later but if they are on the album, why listen to the raw versions?

When you hear the demos from ROL they sound nothing like the released versions. Listening to demos is a waste of time. I've listened to Rebel Heart and WAOM.. once.

I listened to Rebel Heart once and heard the first minute of WOAM. Today's events really made me sick, I hope the things will work out fine in the end.

Listening to the Immaculate Collection on vinyl at the moment to calm me down a little bit :)

When you hear the demos from ROL they sound nothing like the released versions. Listening to demos is a waste of time. I've listened to Rebel Heart and WAOM.. once.

how is it a waste of time if the songs are good quality and great production?

I've also only listened to RH and WAOM once whilst I was completely hammered and couldn't resist. I recall nothing other than kicking and screaming in my bed with delight. I will listen to the demos only after we have the actual album, unless I get completely hammered again and lose all sense or the just the ones that aren't on the album once the tracklist is confirmed. I don't want to be comparing the proper album to demos the first time I finally hear it

how is it a waste of time if the songs are good quality and great production?

THIS :lol:

okay lol I guess I was speaking for myself. I need the visuals Madonna puts forth w/ her singles & album campaigns. Demos become interesting to me only after the record is out. Even remixes, that I LOVE SO MUCH, aren't quite as important if the song itself was never actually released. It's just a Madonna qwirk I have. For example, that song "Animal" could have the hottest club mix out there but I'd never know. It never came out, so I never looked into it.

In short, I need the story behind the song (pictures, remixes, videos or lack of video, Is it a B-side, soundtrack, stuff like that). No other artist is like that for me.. just Madonna.

I did not listen except for RH and WAOM. Something about your idol making a passionate plea on Instagram not to listen and then just ignoring that and listening anyway didn't sit well with me. I can wait and join the conversation later.

No I was debating whether I was going to but ultimately I decided not to.

Madonna has poured so much LABOR and LOVE into this album and to listen to it unfinished would be GREEDY on my part. Especially since her music was STOLEN from her. I see some people shame people the thieves but are they any better if they listen to those ill gotten gains? :think:

No need to be self-righteous about not listening, it's out there, nothing's going to change that now, it's a choice. Just like any other demo that's leaked after the album has been released, that's no less stolen than these.

Or is it just me?

I'm with you Napoleon! I haven't even listened to Rebel Heart or WAOM. I want the first time I hear the album to be when I have the final CD in my hands. However, when we get the final traçklist I will definitely listen to the songs that didn't make the cut.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I listened to RH and Wash a few times the day I got them and then only the short recent clips. I don't want to be disappointed when the big one comes. I want to put the album on for the first time, sit down and really listen, I love that experience every time.

I haven't downloaded anything.

I listened to the RH and WOM demos a couple of times and the 4 snippets.

But decided I don't want to hear the rest of the demos until after the album comes out.

It would ruin the surprise!

Nothing. No one will help me find it. Was away for a fee days and missed everything :(

Pm me anyone! :(

http://forums.madonnanation.com/index.php?showtopic=48278

You've asked already a few times, had your posts deleted and wonder why nobody has sent anything to you? Even asking in a thread titled "IF YOU ASK FOR A LINK YOU'LL BE BANNED"? :electropop: And I've been informed you've been sending PMs to random people asking for it? You're suspended for a week! :doh: And you're not the only one!

No I refuse to listen because It ruins the build up to the actual album release. I don't even know who is working for certain with M on this album!

It takes a lot of will power to ignore all the information when you want to know and it's so easily available!!

Well so far I've not listened. But I was devastated to find out that my non-madonna fan friends had heard about about the leak :-(

It's really annoying to feel like I'm being some kind of puritin by not listening. But I just hate getting to know a demo and trying to get my head round knowing the final thing. I'd much rather hear the final product first listen to the rough ideas later. I'll defintely download the finished product as soon as it leaks.

So far Ive listened to RH & Wash quite a few times but I've now deleted them as they're anoyingly unfinished and you hear it. I also heard a few seconds of those ones that leaked last night and they sounded pretty wonderful so I'm very excited. It can't be much more of a wait anyway

http://forums.madonnanation.com/index.php?showtopic=48278

You've asked already a few times, had your posts deleted and wonder why nobody has sent anything to you? Even asking in a thread titled "IF YOU ASK FOR A LINK YOU'LL BE BANNED"? :electropop: And I've been informed you've been sending PMs to random people asking for it? You're suspended for a week! :doh: And you're not the only one!

:s703: