And we do drugs

And we can smoke weed

And we can drink whiskey

Yeah we can get high

And we can get stoned

And we can sniff glue

And we can do E

And we can drop acid

This track needs to be a single! I'm sure it will end up just like Miles Away. ;(

I hate, HATE those lyrics. Why promote drugs? :(

If she did a double album, would that fulfil her contract with LN (regarding album releases)?????

i understand the song to be just the opposite....

she's like saying we could do all kinds of drugs & such

but we'd be "forever lost with no way home"

"but we won't find the answers"

but if you wanna save your soul, we can travel altogether

and make the devil pray

She said in the Interview piece it was an anti-drug song. She said she understood why people take drugs but ultimately it's the wrong approach and in the end they will destroy you.

I wouldn't mind a new single on Monday, though barely anyone would hear it among all the christmas songs. Let's wait til the 29th December.

I agree. This Monday would be terrible timing. November would have been great, but now January would be best.

Well Friedman is backing a loosing horse with Mimiphant. If he's singing Madonna's praises it's only because there's something in it for him.

Re listening to everything I'm in love. This album sounds like it's mixed a lot better than MDNA, her voice isn't hidden by the production, even just for demos

Unfortunately, these tracks are most likely not mixed. I hope and pray I'm wrong and her voice doesn't get over-processed in the final versions. She sounds so good on the demos.

Madonna owes 2 more albums and 2 tours until the end of 2017.

I know Tobes but im pretty sure Madonna has a clause that she can cancel, extend anything with her contract. I dont think she is obliged to stick to anything. It was a target for how much she would change for. She doesnt have to do anything.