New Album Discussion - IF YOU ASK FOR A LINK YOU'LL BE BANNED

mnino

With the sluggish verses tweaked a little, Addicted/The One That Got Away would be clear cut first single material and her biggest hit since Hung Up for sure! Seriously don't know why this one isn't getting more attention :wow:

That's interesting. I like it but I never thought about it as a single. It has a rock leaning sound which is cool but not what I see as a hit for her. Maybe if it was remixed and made a little more dance/electronic.

Guest Pud Whacker

With the sluggish verses tweaked a little, Addicted/The One That Got Away would be clear cut first single material and her biggest hit since Hung Up for sure! Seriously don't know why this one isn't getting more attention :wow:

LOVE IT!!!

Addicted is one of my favorites. Curious to see what comes of the Avicii tracks. I have a feeling they might be completely reworked to fit more with the Diplo tracks? That would make for a more consistent album, especially since EDM is fading. And then we'd have these great alternate mixes!

I really love Unapologetic Bitch for some reason. It's such a hot jam.

As for this whole thing in general, I just hate that people are calling this her ALBUM when it's literally a string of demos leaked all at once. This isn't a finished album in the slightest.

Daily Mail and the media being offended by the comments?

No surprise. They love to be offended and insulted.

It's more of an insult for them to suggest Madonna doesn't care about terrorism victims.

U Mean the Daily Fail

oh please jimmy jimmy, imc was art....this is just merely her instagraming selfies in her bathroom, lol

i think its lola or guy o leaking everything, if not then her personal assistent in 'i'm going to tell u a secret' lol. those r my picks.

I still think it's Guy.

It's such a fun song. Great for clubs.

Absolutely. I think ppl might actually enjoy it until they find out it's Madonna then everyone will be like "Dafuq? She's not 20 anymore!" "Who does she think she is, Miley Cyrus?" You know the usual whining...

I made this one just now. What do you guys think? :)

GwXG2.jpg

I do agree that her vocals sound way better than the last two album. Maybe that's because these aren't mastered. I hope the final versions don't push her voice behind the track and autotune it to death.

In a Like a Prayer-esque way? I hope it stays that way when they polish the demos. :thumbsup:

Bitch I'm Madonna is pop PERFECTION. Ratchetdonna at her finest.

Not getting the negative comments. It's EVERYTHING.

BIM is the best thing she's put out in years. I LOVE IT.

Oh my God, She is set to spend New years Eve here in Rio in a Party organized by Mert and Ricardo Tisci.

M, Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell, Mario Testino and lots of other stars.

I am working on the event's production. OH GOD!!!!

P.S - It is at this moment, classified CONFIDENTIAL for us at the office.

^how is THAT confidential?

Well, now we know how leaks occur.

The party details. When someone HUGE as M is coming, they classifie it CONFIDENTIAL. Only few people at our offices have access to all details. We just know the possibility of her coming. Nothing else. For now.

Oh my God, She is set to spend New years Eve here in Rio in a Party organized by Mert and Ricardo Tisci.

M, Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell, Mario Testino and lots of other stars.

I am working on the event's production. OH GOD!!!!

P.S - It is at this moment, classified CONFIDENTIAL for us at the office.

Not that confidential. :chuckle:

:wow: