NEW Madonna Instagram Thread

svperstar

Omg I can not wait for this !!!! I wonder if it's a fashion shoot or a music video !

I'm so excited!! I love her previous work with Ellen. And I love how occasionally people who haven't worked with Madonna for a while suddenly turn up somewhere with her unexpectedly. You can really tell how much they respect her as a person and artist. A new collaboration with Mondino for the 10s would be amazing by the way

OMFG Ellen von Unwerth shot her!!!!!!! I've been dying for them to collab again!!!!! It's been 21 years!!!!!!

10852975_700209263426306_1540958148_n.jp

Not sure if it really was for Cosmo though - she's not one of their photographers.

:inlove:

OMFG Ellen von Unwerth shot her!!!!!!! I've been dying for them to collab again!!!!! It's been 21 years!!!!!!

Not sure if it really was for Cosmo though - she's not one of their photographers.

ellenvonunwerth

Blonds have more fun! @madonna #rh

http://instagram.com/p/w8E7Gmq_Ac/

bleached eyebrows yas mama

I'm so excited!! I love her previous work with Ellen. And I love how occasionally people who haven't worked with Madonna for a while suddenly turn up somewhere with her unexpectedly. You can really tell how much they respect her as a person and artist. A new collaboration with Mondino for the 10s would be amazing by the way

Omg I would die at a Mondino collaboration ! This era feels so fresh and new ! Like a Virgin. Touched for the very first time ! Lol

YES!! you're quick! I thougut it was Keanu, but the poor quality got me confused!

haha yes that was fast xD

I love the eyebrows. I'm still waiting for the new haircut that will be a statement. All the past eras had great hairstyles but she's been having the same wavy hair on the side for like ten years or more. She used to change her hair color and cuts so often.

Edited by JoanOfArc

Christina Aguilera is on a Cosmopolitan UK photographed by Ellen, 2010

And let's not forget Ellen is also a music video director!

Wow I thought that was an old photo from like 2004 or something. Then I noticed the nails. God she's so fucking pretty!!!

OMG, I thought the same until I read your comment...

I'm shocked :ohmy:

It looks GREAT in color, just as I knew it would.

And I love the bleached eyebrows too. She's looking fantastic these days.

She sure does, and the the bleached eyebrows have really freshened her up..I too, on first glance thought that pic was from 1992 :ohmy: ..and thank the lord for that recent haircut :bow:

She sure does, and the the bleached eyebrows have really freshened her up..I too, on first glance thought that pic was from 1992 :ohmy: ..and thank the lord for that recent haircut :bow:

Nah, the nails gave it right away for me

Madonna should publish another coffee table book with all of her instagram shots. The pics are beautiful and hypnotic!

KWEEN!

10860114_764830470268608_2055979904_n.jp

Wishing all my fans the happiest of Holidays! I appreciate your love and support! ❤️#rebelheart #livingforlove

10838302_1561748547393352_267842699_n.jp

We all bleed the same color! ❤️#rebelhearts Unite! #livingforlove

10838751_1527359337521522_282387862_n.jp

Santa cAme early this year! good things come to those who wait! ❤️#rebelheart