Does Madonna have a flawless album in your opinion?

mnino

Surprised on all the love for the Music album. The only 2 songs I listen to on that album now are Don't Tell Me and WITFAG. I just liked "Music" because it was such a smash single commercially speaking, but eh, I can take it or leave it. I do love Music Inferno on the Confessions Tour though...

Impressive Instant??

I Deserve It??

PARADISE NOT FOR ME?!!!!!

?!!!!!!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Nice to see LAP, ROL and COADF as the most popular choices bc I'd agree w/ exception of LAP, only bc it's not quite flawless, but damn near. Then someone mentioned You Can Dance and I'd agree that's flawless. I base this on YCD I can put on and listen from start to finish whereas LAP, I"ll skip a song or two (perhaps 3). LAP is a masterpiece though.

IMO there are 4. All her other albums have things that I would change.

Like A Preyer LOVE SONG

Ray Of Light SHANTI, MER GIRL

Music YES!

Confessions on a Dance Floor ILNY, PUSH

Thank you

Madonna has at least 10 flawless albums in her discography and most likely she will add more to the list. Saying that Jimmy Jimmy spoils True Blue is like saying that Thriller is not a flawless album because of The Girl Is Mine. For people who aren't die hard Madonna fans, the music lovers and the critics I believe there are three albums that stand out:

Like A Prayer

The Immaculate Collection

Ray Of Light

I think one could argue that Music is flawless in terms of being a succinct blast of perfection. Ten perfect gems: all killer, no filler.

I think that LAP and Erotica are flawless in so far as they perfectly deliver on their themes and make grand artistic statements. I never count the version with Did You Do It as the official version of E, so that horror doesn't affect my opinion.

I will say on a personal note that American Life is flawless to ME, and was everything I wanted from a Madonna album at that point in time.

But really, I consider her just about the only living artist who has never made a bad album, and they all are essentially flawless to me.

I'd say her first album was flawless, but I Know It brings it down a bit, everything else about the album is great though.

True Blue is a great pop album, JJ and LMTWGA definitely grew on me, but they aren't amazing.

LAP is flawless for me, I like all the songs on that album, including Love Song.

The only song that ruins Confessions for me is Isaac, never liked that song, other than that though, it's pretty flawless.

Flawless is such a strong word to me. I don't think I have ever heard a totally flawless record in a way I understand the word. But Music, American Life and Confessions on a Dance Floor come really close. They have a crystal clear theme and sound and everything just works so well together.