New album thread: #SOON + random insanity

Je5u5

Apparently, there's a secret society we aren't privileged enough to know about and all they do is listen to leaked Madonna songs and tell other people how good they are without saying any other information about them.

Of course it would be whatsapp or the 100 other sharing apps, I remember getting Celebration played down the phone to me by a stranger. Couldn't hear fuck all really

a stranger? :lmao: damn, what a world we live in :p

I just finished my Xmas shopping at Nordstroms 45 mins ago and I'm not literally sitting in my car to see what's gonna happen next on my phone lol

:lol:

Apparently these Brazilians fans are mad because M is taking too long to release the new album when the demos have been around for

MONTHS. :/

What fuckery is that? Really, I'm pissed. Can only imagine Madonna...

I feel like i'm reading that hungarian interview translated in english

In America it is not considered to be mentally ill when a woman advances on her prey in a discotheque setting with hardy cocktails present.

Some people on another forum claim to have heard them, but they say they are only 10 to 15 seconds. They say Living for Love is 90's house, Unapologetic Bitch sounds like Rihanna when she did the ragga influenced stuff when she first started and the other two Joan of Arc and I think Illumnati are acoustic. I would think it would be hard to tell from such short clips if you liked them or not.

Some people on another forum claim to have heard them, but they say they are only 10 to 15 seconds. They say Living for Love is 90's house, Unapologetic Bitch sounds like Rihanna when she did the ragga influenced stuff when she first started and the other two Joan of Arc and I think Illumnati are acoustic. I would think it would be hard to tell from such short clips if you liked them or not.

Illuminati that I have is very LQ and it's 60 secs long.

that's exactly what they seem, perfect description