New album thread: DrownedMadonna and MadonnaRama talk about lead singles

another rumour. but keep in mind it could easily be complete bullshit. just sharing what I found:

A little birdie told me Madonna is shooting 5 music videos to realease one each week leading up to the realease of the album

Nah, I can't see her doing that. And anyway I am not interested in 5 videos where she is dancing in front of a wall.

Guest toomawashi

if the internet is ever changing then this forum is INTERNET 2.0 :-)

my God, if you look away for 4 minutes all the threads have changed and new "DON'Ts" have been issued. I hardly dare write something down :-(

Edited by toomawashi

If we openly discuss or even share the leaks, the forum runs the risk of getting shut down. That's the reason why it's not allowed, not some freedom of speech censorship or some absurd BS like that.

If we openly discuss or even share the leaks, the forum runs the risk of getting shut down. That's the reason why it's not allowed, not some freedom of speech censorship or some absurd BS like that.

Thank you Nonoka for some common sense in this thread.

To everyone else here moaning and whining: if you don't like it here, there are plenty of other Madonna forums on the web that you can join. Please feel fee to leave.

She says, ”Ocak-Şubat gibi beni çağırdılar. Sahne almamı istiyorlar. Bunu burada ilk defa söylüyorum.”

"They called me for January-February. They want me to take on stage. I say this for the first time"

So, the 1st single is middle eastern influenced?

I thought "express yourself don't repress yourself" was something us Madonnas fans followed... Guess that's been taken away from us :(

I am starting to associate your posts with the two beautiful iconic photos is your signature. That makes me sad.

Can you please swipe them out with Lady Gaga!

I'm sure it's just an overabundance of caution on the part of the moderators and we should all respect that, but just to be clear: Sharing copyrighted material is one thing, but M's camp has absolutely zero legal basis with which to stop people from discussing the leaks. :america:

Says the person who told me to shut up with no actual reason (as opposed to my post) and randomly called me and others here Gaga lovers, not to mention accused another member of having AIDS. Should we go on?

:thumbsup:

Yeah a photoshoot and maybe video shoot is HAPPENING...I hope the album photoshoot incorporates grillz but NOT necessarily the cover!

Wow looking at all the shoots beginning with the Terry shoot, L'Uomo, V Mag, Interview and Versace ...it's like this whole new amazing look. She looks beautiful, edgey, fresh, youthful, provocative etc...

M at her finest visually.

I'm sure it's just an overabundance of caution on the part of the moderators and we should all respect that, but just to be clear: Sharing copyrighted material is one thing, but M's camp has absolutely zero legal basis with which to stop people from discussing the leaks. :america:

That's not why the previous thread was closed.

Yeah a photoshoot and maybe video shoot is HAPPENING...I hope the album photoshoot incorporates grillz but NOT necessarily the cover!

Wow looking at all the shoots beginning with the Terry shoot, L'Uomo, V Mag, Interview and Versace ...it's like this whole new amazing look. She looks beautiful, edgey, fresh, youthful, provocative etc...

M at her finest visually.

This era is so great, and it's only the beginning!

These songs are the strongest cont to make the final tracklist: Devil prays, Addicted, Living for love, Heartbreak city, Joan of arc, Holy water, Body shop, Borrowed time, Rebel heart, Autotune baby, Unapologetic bitch, Bitch i'm Madonna, Wash all over me, Hold tight, Inside out, Messiah, Beautiful scars and Iconic.

Those are the ones that have been mixed and now Interscope and Madonna are discussing the tracklist. M is willing to include some songs like Bitch I'm Madonna, Holy water and Iconic, while the record label is more keen on some that are more mature like Scars and Hold tight