New album thread: DrownedMadonna and MadonnaRama talk about lead singles

This is just a thought ok hear gose

All the people that m has worked with over the past year may have recorded with her right! Last year guy o said they needed a new platform to promote M in a new light so what if m has recorded all new album and brand new tracks for other artists to release on there own albums and they release duets with M through out next year to keep madonna in the public eye for over the next 12 months BAM madonna over load and in your face all year round. How awesome would that be?

This is just a thought ok hear gose

All the people that m has worked with over the past year may have recorded with her right! Last year guy o said they needed a new platform to promote M in a new light so what if m has recorded all new album and brand new tracks for other artists to release on there own albums and they release duets with M through out next year to keep madonna in the public eye for over the next 12 months BAM madonna over load and in your face all year round. How awesome would that be?

That's not what he meant. Avenues as far as technology and large corporations, like Madonnarama reported. Madonna is incredibly protective of how her material is released. You'll hear new Madonna music on her album first, then Diplo's. Besides, Madonna didn't even allow Timbaland or Pharrell to release songs on their albums. Madonna's music is for Madonna's release. She and Diplo have an amazing rapport - hence the track, and hence the dubplate she recorded. Edited by G_O_N_E

So, I'm madonna, the world's richest musician. Pretty much cemented as a living legend the likes the modern pop culture of the world has ever experienced before and I'm gonna make a song that is all me singing the entire time, but have it not be "my" song and let someone else put it on their album? - Makes so much sense :)

ps. Am I the only one who agrees with Madonna? I'm so pissed and upset these songs were leaked. I think Rebel Heart would (could still be) a huge hit if it was released and no one ever heard it before

In another world

this is Lourdes class

10846142_734879476561541_400823502082860

Ok now we need to find and corrupt one of them to get access to some info about the album! :hornybig:

You left out a few

Really? There are even more songs likely to make the cut?

Are you sure there's no second disc planned? 20+ songs certainly are a lot to put on just one CD...

Ok now we need to find and corrupt one of them to get access to some info about the album! :hornybig:

Honey, I could have any one of those boys wrapped around my fanger.... and you know Lourdes is best girlfriends with all of them... so that gets me right to the source! I'd be in Madonna's family within a month - guarantee!

Those are the ones that have been mixed and now Interscope and Madonna are discussing the tracklist. M is willing to include some songs like Bitch I'm Madonna, Holy water and Iconic, while the record label is more keen on some that are more mature like Scars and Hold tight

AS IF you would even know that kind of info, and if you were one of the very select few who does, AS IF you would come on to this fan board (co-incidentally after 3 of your chums have done the exact same thing in the last 48hrs) to blab about it (registering using the name of one of the songs, no less)

Giving us song descriptions I can understand (tho after yesterdays revelations I'm doubting most of that is even true) but this is just silly.

I have a cousin who has a friend that dates a guy whose sister in law's uncle's first cousin Sasha is a makeup artist for an off broadway company who overheard an intern in the hallway before a show talking on his cell phone with someone who it sounded like may have been in the music industry talking about Madonna discussing her track listing for the new album on a conference call with representatives from the major record labels in the country discussing track listings and distribution rights! They told me all the latest info and I have it if you wanna know, just PM me! It wouldn't be right to post it here for just anyone to see, since this is real industry insider stuff and I don't wanna hurt madonna by posting this firsthand knowledge publicly. It's just that I have this great hookup for gossip about the new album and need to share it with the die hard fans

I have a cousin who has a friend that dates a guy whose sister in law's uncle's first cousin Sasha is a makeup artist for an off broadway company who overheard an intern in the hallway before a show talking on his cell phone with someone who it sounded like may have been in the music industry talking about Madonna discussing her track listing for the new album on a conference call with representatives from the major record labels in the country discussing track listings and distribution rights! They told me all the latest info and I have it if you wanna know, just PM me! It wouldn't be right to post it here for just anyone to see, since this is real industry insider stuff and I don't wanna hurt madonna by posting this firsthand knowledge publicly. It's just that I have this great hookup for gossip about the new album and need to share it with the die hard fans

:dead:

AS IF you would even know that kind of info, and if you were one of the very select few who does, AS IF you would come on to this fan board (co-incidentally after 3 of your chums have done the exact same thing in the last 48hrs) to blab about it (registering using the name of one of the songs, no less)

Giving us song descriptions I can understand (tho after yesterdays revelations I'm doubting most of that is even true) but this is just silly.

I agree with you. It's one thing to post things about the sound of the different demos, because we know there are collectors who have them, and that info might be accurate. However I don't believe any so called "insider info" about final track listing etc.

Nice!

But did you not know, Kim? Apparently Madonna was wearing a lime green top and sipping on some VitaCoco during those "meetings" with Interscope. At some point she looked dramatically into the distance and said "Okay" as well. :rotfl:

It reminds me the guy who posted that ridiculous LQ song (which was in fact "Center of attention" by Indigo) saying he recorded it from an open window of a business meeting between M and some executives!

Madonna should close her windows :laugh:

Edited by Moka