New album thread: "Living for Love" 1st single according to DrownedMadonna

A good chunk of you aren't fit to wear an old-school fan's shoes lol. You could never have handled your fandom like us elders have learned to do. Why does the lead single have to be known RIGHT NOW? Information that maybe true today could change at a moment's notice. What a waste of time and energy..for nothing. You will never know the sheer joy of being a fan like the older ones do.. an entire Madonna album/single/video/look/reinvention slapping you in the face all at once. Pure euphoria. Try it sometime. If leaks are available, I'll listen. If not, then I won't. Geesh, it's exhausting to read. RELAX. We're getting a new album. Life is good.

Now, if the album comes out and I'm not happy w/ something, I'll be the first one to bitch (even though I KNOW they'll be plenty I love about the era over all). But to get worked up about half-baked info that'll just end up a footnote in the Genesis timeline, puleez!

"I'll light a candle to Hear your call

But they can't save who you are

I'll cast a spell that you cannot undo

Until you wake up to find

You are not you

Till you wake up to find that

You are not you

(Instrumental break)

"I'll be the (can't understand)

You are the devil and I am the (can't understand)"

"I'll light a candle here in the dark..."

Edited by G_O_N_E

A good chunk of you aren't fit to wear an old-school fan's shoes lol. You could never have handled your fandom like us elders have learned to do. Why does the lead single have to be known RIGHT NOW? Information that maybe true today could change at a moment's notice. What a waste of time and energy..for nothing. You will never know the sheer joy of being a fan like the older fans do.. an entire Madonna album/single/video/look/reinvention slapping you in the face all at once. Pure euphoria. Try it sometime. If leaks are available, I'll listen. If not, then I won't. Geesh, it's exhausting to read. RELAX. We're getting a new album. Life is good.

I'm 26 years old, I've been a fan since I was 11 and you're right, the last time I felt that slap you're talking about was during Confessions era, when she premiered Hung Up on the EMA's. Those were great times and it must have been better back in the 80s and early 90s without the Internet, when all the info was available only in radio, TV and magazines.

G_O_N_E

can you tell us about the promotional campaign/theme of the album? will there be any kick as dance songs?

No clue! I'm assuming the Vanity Fair shoot will coincide with the album release. I don't think there will be a world tour. Guy is traveling with U2 most of 2015, movie plans, plus it's time to break the "release an album, the tour" trend. There are some great dance tracks.

G_O_N_E tell me, please!

DO i have to change my name? Will it get me far? Should I lose some weight (yes, I do, I know), BUT, AM I gonna be a STAR?

Answer, please!!!!!

No clue! I'm assuming the Vanity Fair shoot will coincide with the album release. I don't think there will be a world tour. Guy is traveling with U2 most of 2015, movie plans, plus it's time to break the "release an album, the tour" trend. There are some great dance tracks.

010ugly-cry-gifs.gif

:ohmy::ohmy::dramatic::dramatic:

WHAT, NO TOUR?????

Is this purely a guess on your part or you know this for a fact. From what I heard the U2 tour will be a very short one. As for the movie, they just hired a screenwriter very recently so there isn't even a script yet. I don't think filming will start any time soon. And didn't one of her dancers say something on IG that a tour will be in the works soon.

I was actually talking about this with my boyfriend a couple of days ago when U2 announced their tour dates. I would imagine that Guy is on the road with them but would M go on tour without him? Of course I want to see her again next year but a break from the pattern might not be such a bad idea. We will see I guess. New music is coming, that's what counts for me right now.