New album thread: "Living for Love" 1st single according to DrownedMadonna

And shut-up 'tuckeye', with your... er.... tuckeyish vibe (ie. plain stupidity)...

it would be tucky vibe thank u very much, lol, and yes i agree it isnt ALL about kim, moving on....

Guest Borderline

I don't believe so

Thank you for answering my question; how unfortunate though eh? Thanks for all of the info you've given us!

Well that's exactly what I stated in an earlier post. "Let's not take this guy's OPINION as gospel" It's not what you say that is bothersome or tiresome, it's the overblown reactions to it. In case you didn't notice, the "OMG SHE'S NOT TOURING" has started already...because an insider said so (opinion or fact doesn't seem to factor into the equation with a lot of people)

And y'all, this isn't a "versus" anything. It's a simple discussion. Carry on.

And shut-up 'tuckeye', with your... er.... tuckeyish vibe (ie. plain stupidity)...

😝 It's a forum after all

Thank you for answering my question; how unfortunate though eh? Thanks for all of the info you've given us![/quote

Never know. There are quite a few tracks that haven't been mentioned. Sure we would've heard about that one though.

Edited by G_O_N_E

Thank you for answering my question; how unfortunate though eh? Thanks for all of the info you've given us!

Never know. There are quite a few tracks that haven't been mentioned. Sure we would've heard about that one though.

A sketchy person earlier this year did say M recorded a demo of it. It's quite likely a studio or rehearsal recording does exist as she always does this for any live performance.

Do you know if this song was ever brought in to record during the albums recording?

A sketchy person earlier this year did say M recorded a demo of it. It's quite likely a studio or rehearsal recording does exist as she always does this for any live performance.

Do you know if this song was ever brought in to record during the albums recording?

That's possible, but she typically only does that for song she performs a lot, or that are high profile; like the Grammy's. Haven't heard anything about the song. 😭

well, she did it for Je t'aime and Beautiful Killer...

Correct, but they were also televised. Same with Imagine. Like I said, could very well exist, just not to my knowledge. She already has plenty of her own material.

Edited by G_O_N_E

Um… wasn't everyone complaining about her going straight on tour and no album promo for MDNA ?

Just think if there is no tour next year we will get proper single releases with well thought out videos, tv appearances, maybe even interviews?!

As for the tour, I'm sure it will come maybe late 2015, early 2016 and by then we will have lived with the new album for almost a year!

Good times ahead!

It obviously bothers you, or you wouldn't take the time to post.

I never mentioned any suppositions, those are my opinions. When I use the word "confirm", you can feel free to quote me and hold me responsible. My past posts simply say I don't believe she will tour this year, her contract states the amount of times she's required to, not the schedule it has to fall on. Madonna has said many times she enjoys the process and preparing for the tour, the beginning and end, not necessarily the whole project. My opinion. If what I have to share is too tiresome to read, then maybe it's time for a nap?

This is true. Don't remember where, but I remember her talking about when she's in the middle of a tour it gets really repetitive and grueling. That's why she never goes out for a realllllly long time like some acts do. I think doing the same show night after night can get really monotonous and then she can't wait for the end so she can throw herself into a new project. She's a restless artist basically!

G_O_N_E.. any truth to whats been said about a Boyz II Men sample? is that still the case (was it ever?) and for which song?

I

Forgot all about this! And I forgot to tweet the Boyz 11 men members!!

No clue! I'm assuming the Vanity Fair shoot will coincide with the album release. I don't think there will be a world tour. Guy is traveling with U2 most of 2015, movie plans, plus it's time to break the "release an album, the tour" trend. There are some great dance tracks.

thank you....so there is no theme for the album? and no promo set up aside from Vanity Fair...and hallelujah for the dance tracks.

I think it's the time for another Behind the scene movie!!! With her new children and Lola and Rocco, her malawi achievements it would be awesome to see this side from her. See her riding etc.