New album thread: "Living for Love" 1st single according to DrownedMadonna

I think rebel heart could be single #2 or3 sort of like how Dark Horse got such a good response for KP that they released it after Roar had run it's course. Just cause a bunch of people heard the leaked version does not mean the song is over.

I've grown very fond of the Rebel Heart title and double album idea. I hope at least one of them is true.

The whole "so-and-so" single was a flop/not a flop is totally relative, right? A Top 10 single in the U.S. is certainly something to celebrate 30 years into a career. Every studio album M has ever released has had a Top 10 single. But then, when you compare GMAYL to her previous lead singles and the singles by other artists that were big in early 2012 ("We Are Young," "Set Fire to the Rain," "We Found Love", etc.), it didn't do very well. The first two weeks were big because of the SB, CC promo, and the phenomenon that is a New Madonna Single. But then it faded away very quickly.

American Life wasn't a Top Ten single

DAD was. I love WOM vocals. Cant see why ppl hate them. It has been years when u can hear her proper voice. Too much editing. Hope it is left as it is. I love hearing it. WOM should be changed, but only for cutting that EDM mess after the chorus (the "uplifting" EDM music). This is the only problem I see with the song. The vocals, the lyrics, the melody are amazing!!!

Guest eroticerotic

ok so is it safe to assume that with the early Malawi trip, the Interview photo shoot, the Versace campaign, that a single will come out this month, and the album in January/early Feb?

Wonder if she shot a video in one of these shoots.

ok so is it safe to assume that with the early Malawi trip, the Interview photo shoot, the Versace campaign, that a single will come out this month, and the album in January/early Feb?

Very possible! M is known to keep her video shoots pretty secretive. We are basically waiting for M to make her move. It could happen at any moment!

They showed an ET commercial with the TV personalities and during on the segments, they were discussing M and the pic was from TUTR on the MDNA tour.

The era has officially begun its string of #NTP but it seems they are sticking more to traditional promo this time around. 😂😂😂

I think this timeline does make the most sense. In concurrence with the heady X Factor rumours (I know they were quashed but, it suggests there was a plan to have something out around this time), I would be expecting a single in a couple of weeks, and a video a week or two after that?

this seems to have been the album shoot

10802411_1559458817624462_1496595745_n.j

Dated november 10th, so we could see images soon. the Interview shoot occurred around the end of October, so they were finalised in a month.

I would also posit this photo comes from a video shoot.

10617054_730643150356860_29318414_n.jpg

this was November 20th, videos tend to take around 6 weeks, give or take, depending on effects and editing.

I think this timeline does make the most sense. In concurrence with the heady X Factor rumours (I know they were quashed but, it suggests there was a plan to have something out around this time), I would be expecting a single in a couple of weeks, and a video a week or two after that?

this seems to have been the album shoot

10802411_1559458817624462_1496595745_n.j

Dated november 10th, so we could see images soon. the Interview shoot occurred around the end of October, so they were finalised in a month.

I would also posit this photo comes from a video shoot.

10617054_730643150356860_29318414_n.jpg

this was November 20th, videos tend to take around 6 weeks, give or take, depending on effects and editing.

Yeah that looks like it could be for a Unapologetic Bitch video

And now they started the next section about the movie "equality" about female breasts being shown and they opened it with "and here's Madonna and the picture the whole world is talking about" they were positive and said she looked great and how she's always stood for the cause of freeing up female sexuality

I know me too!!!

When do you think? 4-6 weeks?

i dk! I get the feeling that will all happen the same day the first single is released. What are the chances of it happening in January? February?

Meredith Brooks had a big hit in the 90s called "Bitch" so I don't see the controversy.

True. But there have been other songs that have been censored more recently, like Britney's "Work Bitch" and David Guetta's "Sexy Bitch."

I believe it was Mirwais who cut her breathing out.

Yes! I thought about "Easy Ride" as soon as people starting talking about her breathing (or lack thereof).

American Life wasn't a Top Ten single

"Die Another Day." Technically not the lead single, but still every studio album has a Top 10 single on it.

B3-pfdzCUAEMyqw.jpg

B3-bgfyCAAANxKc.jpg

B3-rU0gIEAASFo9.jpg

B3-bjfzCEAApyt5.jpg

With every new photo...Her every turn...Her every word...Her every good deed...I am falling madly in LOVE with Madonna all over and over again!!!

I am so proud to have this Gorgeous, Creative, Strong, Powerful Woman in my life.

I canNOT wait for this era to fill my life with joy and consume me...also the added bonus ... new era brings me THE NEW MADONNA!

Forever Loyal & Devoted ;-.)