Madonna on the COVERS of the Dec/Jan Interview!!!!!!

le smoking

You guys I need a huge canvas of one of these shots on my freshly painted wall. But which one?

Mind u this should go with my 70's style cognac coloured leather sofa, which will placed

against the blue wall :fag:

wall_zps33dbe207.jpg

I used 2 always want this one...

2003-xstatic_process-22-1178-517-jpg_zps

"I could never work in a recording studio where you have this lovely view and a beach and the waves are crashing. For me, it’s all about being in a tiny room with little windows. It’s almost like you have to be in a prison. And you can create beauty when you’re in that sort of deprived environment, which is a re-creation of your formative years."

QUOTE OF LIFE :dramatic:

ew, it pisses me off how people think she got breast implants. her tits are PERFECT and always have been! SMH.

U should read HLN.be, apparently she's jealous of her 'competition', Kim K. And she's dead serious about prostitution.

Were these people born yesterday!? She's Fucking Madonna man!

U should read HLN.be, apparently she's jealous of her 'competition', Kim K. And she's dead serious about prostitution.

Were these people born yesterday!? She's Fucking Madonna man!

they HATE her and always use the worst pics of her & manipulate everything & only post news that's negative and only post PRO gaga shit while ignoring negative news about her. the editors there are huge goober fans! it's so obvious. i used to comment on their site yrs ago but when i noticed they never published my loving M comments & only allow the negative junk I refuse to read them & give them clicks anymore. fuck i'd take the daiymail over them at this point.

they HATE her and always use the worst pics of her & manipulate everything & only post news that's negative and only post PRO gaga shit while ignoring negative news about her. the editors there are huge goober fans! it's so obvious. i used to comment on their site yrs ago but when i noticed they never published my loving M comments & only allow the negative junk I refuse to read them & give them clicks anymore. fuck i'd take the daiymail over them at this point.

:rotfl: