Madonna For Versace - Chapter IV

XXL

God she looks amaze in this shoot! And I really love all the clothes/accessories too. I don't really follow their lines, but is this a departure from the norm for them because those gowns in the last campaign were hideous...aside from the hideous model

It truly is a fantastic campaign. I love the pic with the watch so much, I would buy that watch now if I could afford it

15-01-23-madonna-versace-01.jpg

She looks pretty unhappy for someone head-to-toe in Versace. Did her character just lose all her money in the stock market or something?

15-01-23-madonna-versace-01.jpg

She looks pretty unhappy for someone head-to-toe in Versace. Did her character just lose all her money in the stock market or something?

she lost all her money at Versace. But she can be sad about it in glamour.

Guest Hunterlas

she lost all her money at Versace. But she can be sad about it in glamour.

Some of you are clueless about what high fashion is, or looks like.

Guest Hunterlas

^ look, I was talking about those who think she looks "unhappy" and "sad" in the picures and then started making lame jokes about it. I stand by what I said. Madonna looks f*cking fieece in these images, shes trully serving high fashion with her face and poses. The realitly is those posts were nothing but clueless and the jokes werent as clever as they thought they were and I said it. Hate me for it, I wasnt attacking anyone, I was being factual. That all Ill ever say about it. Next.