New album thread: Madonna now in Malawi.

Guest Rachelle of London

I've just listened unapologetic bitch. It's a fucking massive HIT. I don t care if u dont believe me, if you think Im a troll... Don t mind. After all, Ive got madonna next single and you won't have it until february, losers.

:dead:

Isn't this the same troll that assured us the album will be out first week of September :lmao:

Haha love you too. Listen. What MadonnaDrama described was a fucking DEMO. The final song was dropped last night to the collectors and thats what I've get. I havent listened the demo, so Idk say you the differences. This (final?) version stars with madonna talking and a very VERY strong REGGAE base. The chorus is an explosion. It reminds me gi2m

I heard Unapologetic Bitch too. Care to share the opening line of the song...then I'll believe you!

"I just woke up from a fuzzy dream,

Where Gaga was stealing stealing,

Wearing meat dress, smelling hydrangeas,

I shot that copycat in the head,

Cause I'm a bad ass bitch.

Unapologetic, Unapologetic,

Unapologetic bitch."

And after that comes the part where Nicky, Miley, Katy, Alicia, Adele, Gwen, Pharrell (I'm sure I've forgotten someone) repeat "Bad ass bitch, yeah, she's an unapologetic, unapologetic bitch".

Trust me, my source is reliable : I know this from a friend who has a friend whose friend works at a shop where a friend of a friend of Lourdes does his shopping :laugh:

Edited by Moka

I've been screen shoting this troll and the other ones posts for a month now. I can't wait to share the bullshit that comes out if your mouth once the single and album drops, just so everyone can see all the made up nonsense you've been posting.

And i can only imagine a flush will be involved too.

Guest Rachelle of London

I've been screen shoting this troll and the other ones posts for a month now. I can't wait to share the bullshit that comes out if your mouth once the single and album drops, just so everyone can see all the made up nonsense you've been posting.

And i can only imagine a flush will be involved too.

I can't wait! The popcorn is READY

wasn't there a rumour (or an actual true tidbit? not sure) that said M's new single would feature Boyz to men? I just saw M liked one of timor's new videos on instagram, and checked out his profile, and he said to check his youtube page for full videos, and I found this video of him dancing to Boyz to men last year. It's probably nothing, maybe even a coincidence, just sharing what I found..

wasn't there a rumour (or an actual true tidbit? not sure) that said M's new single would feature Boyz to men? I just saw M liked one of timor's new videos on instagram, and checked out his profile, and he said to check his youtube page for full videos, and I found this video of him dancing to Boyz to men last year. It's probably nothing, maybe even a coincidence, just sharing what I found..

Interesting.