New album thread: Madonna now in Malawi.

A poster called MrSmith posted this in the Tribe forum:

I spent sometime as a narcissist

Hearing the others say "Look at you, Look at you"

Trying to be so provocative

I said "oh yeah, that was me"

All the things I did just to be seen

Outgrown my past and I've shed my skin

Letting it go and I'll start again, start again

Never look back, it's a waste of time

I said "oh yeah, this is me"

And I'm right here where I wanna be

I said "hell yeah! this is me"

Right where I'm supposed to be

:wow:

Thanks Msig. It seems to be a very honest song.

Fuck the negative reviews. The excitement in here has me hyped and I haven't even heard the snippet yet. I'm not even going to read anything negative about this. Nothing is gonna kill my buzz.

I'm so happy right now! not because of the good feedbacks here, or because we heard something at least, but just because I genuinely love what I hear, and after gmayl leaks, this is, at least for me, something to celebrate.

Fuck the negative reviews. The excitement in here has me hyped and I haven't even heard the snippet yet. I'm not even going to read anything negative about this. Nothing is gonna kill my buzz.

It's not even a "negatieve review", hehe. It's the UK press trying to mislead the audience in advance with what? 2 negative tweets that very well could be made by some Goober fans apparently representing "M fans". It's like when they tried to make the MDNA tour the "worst tour" of all time. Yuk. They have no case. Her vocals are on point and the teaser is lovely.

It's not even a "negatieve review", hehe. It's the UK press trying to mislead the audience in advance with what? 2 negative tweets that very well could be made by some Goober fans apparently representing "M fans". It's like when they tried to make the MDNA tour the "worst tour" of all time. Yuk. They have no case. Her vocals are on point and the teaser is lovely.

Lol. There's definitely a few Goober fans with knives out from what I've read in comments on other forums. I'm ignoring It. This is my favourite time to be a Madonna fan. When stuff like this happens. It's so exciting and I feel like I've had an injection of adrenaline straight to my heart.

The reaction in here is amazing. I love for this sort of group ecstasy lol

I heard the leak and I find it awesome..I've already memorized the lyrics.. only Madonna is able to use the word "narcissist" and makes it fit perfectly in a song :) I don't care about the reactions of the supposed "2 fans".. if she uses light words she should write meaningful thing cause she's 56..if she uses deep words they sound cringeworthy cause they are not usual in the musical landscape... she wrote it :) veni vidi vici..again :)

I see this song as the last one on the tour setlist, the whole stadium singing and crying ..... and my rebellll heart

already in the news....
Madonna's new track Rebel Heart leaks online - fans are disappointed with her "terrible vocal" in the clip
The star's latest track Rebel Heart has leaked online but fans are less than impressed with the song
GettyMadonna.jpg
Madonna's new track leaked

Madonna's new track Rebel Heart has leaked online but it's received a mixed reaction from fans.

The Queen of Pop seems to have uploaded a million selfies and snaps on Instagram teasing her latest material over the past year and now we can finally hear a snippet of her upcoming song.

It looks like the singer is back with a bang after taking time out from music, although the lyrics from the clip are pretty cringe-worthy and it isn't the best quality audio.

She sings: "I spent some time as a narcissist/Hearing the others say ‘Look at you, look at you!’/Trying to be so provocative/I said ‘Oh yeah, that was me’/All the things I did just to be seen…"

Madonna has been hashtagging #rebelheart in her Instagram photos for months. The track was produced by Swedish DJ Avicii and recorded around March time.

A Twitter account named @RebelHeartLeak claimed it would be leaking the song soon after it was recorded and described the track as a "mid-tempo song with pulsating electronic beats, ambient trance, and an underlying melody influenced by guitar."

The account has since been deleted and is not believed to have been involved in this latest leak which came about late yesterday.

Fans weren't overly impressed with the clip and one posted on Twitter: "RebelHeart snippet leak. Same old, boring introspect lyrics. Terrible vocal. Hoping that's a demo run. The music itself sound ok, meaty."

Another tweeted: "Bad lyrics! But music sounds good. A Snippet Of Madonna's rebelheart Has Leaked."

Madonna is yet to comment on the clip. Let's hope the song sounds better when she drops the full track in coming weeks.

Ugh Pictures from that event really need 2 disappear.

In other news: I officially declare 'REBEL HEART' a classic album title, rivaled by RAY OF LIGHT & TRUE BLUE only :clap:

And don't you just love her? :lmao: speaking of doing all she can to be seen and kind of showing regret for being a narcissist, and then talking about being an "#UNAPOLOGETICBITCH!!!!"& showing off her boobs in a dominatrix outfit a second later on instagram :p the many facets of this women ;)

That's actually shocking how ordinary members of the public will believe that shit over what we know we are feeling on here.

Wonder if she knows about the leak yet?

This leak made Demonna arise for the first time in African lands. There are no news about the state of Malawi after this.

tumblr_m2fansRpPU1qhjm0go1_500.gif

Exactly.

I agree with you about the teaser and it makes me very happy!