New album thread: Madonna now in Malawi.

It's giving me Drowned World-American Life (album) lyrics with more growth about the "bigger picture" she was trying to reference in American Life but probably now has a better perspective on than when she was trying to dig internally about the "external." That was probably because she was in love and writing semi-love songs.

Anyway

"All the things I did just to be seen"

Seriously just hearing her voice sing those words makes me want to cry. 😍😍😍😍 I love her so much. I can't even express it in words.

TRYING TO BE SOO PROVOCATIVEEEE

SOOOO FUCKING M!!!

GAY FUCKING COMA

I love how and why she's saying that. I don't think she has before in this context. It's like American life taken further...her sexual rebellion is a big part of her career and to discuss that with having a rebel heart is perfect.

So glad I didn't go to bed yet! Something told me to check the forum one more time. Sounds very uplifting and is definitely what I need right now! OMG I LOVE M SOOOO MUCH!!!

I'm watching drowned world and crying. The beer and pot finally got to me...at the perfect time. I PRAY that 30 more seconds of rebel heart leaks. Then, I'll be content for another couple weeks.this totally came out of nowhere!!!