New album thread: Madonna now in Malawi.

The album has to come out some time near the tour. That will most likely be in summer. I don't see anything coming out until at least March. That is not SOON.

In fact, the timing is perfect! MDNA was released in March and the release date was announced on... December 15th. Today we've learned that the new photoshoot she did is for Interview Magazine, whose next release is in... December.

It's happening bitches!! :Disco_Ball:

Edited by Moka

^ That is not SOON.

It depends! In two weeks we may have the release date and news about the recording process in this interview for Interview Magazine... That's the beginning of an era :biggrin:

Edited by Moka

But it seems like they recently did the Interview photoshoot. There's usually a couple of months lead time for magazines. I don't think it will be the December issue. I don't think the magazine with her on it will come out until January or February.

^ That is not SOON.

sigh....are we debating the definition of "soon" now? Is soon two weeks? one month? 3 months? When you see a preview in the movie theater and it says coming soon how long before the actual movie is released? It depends, but sometimes quite a while.

I don't think it's worth carping about. It will happen when it's ready and I know we are impatient but no amount of wishing and bitching is gonna make it happen before she wants to release it.

But I do think we're close. Dare I say...soon. :)

Where is that quote from exactly? If that's true, then what the fuck is wrong with her? She meets with producers like Stromae and Disclosure and not work with them, but writes and records tons of songs with less interesting or talented people.

Just because she is hanging out or "meeting" with people in the music business does not mean it's work related...and besides i would so much rather her work with people who are considered to be less interesting and or talented... Given her track record, most likely it means something amazing and different will come from it... DrownedMadonna is where you can find that quote by the way.

Edited by jaguadar1720

google translate: Quote

Madonna's new album reaches the end of production. Madonna would have new photos in the week before leaving for Malawi. Visual promotion is again directed by Giovanni Bianco, and Mert and Marcus photographers. The album will be released in March, Madonna has recorded over 40 songs with a dozen different manufacturers such as: Avicii, Diplo, Natalia Kills, Toby Gad, MoZella, S1, MNEK, DJ Dahi Ariel Rechtshaid, Martin Kierszenbaum, Djemba Djemba and Sophie.

Alicia Keys égalament was present during the recordings, but she just played the piano on the song. Two other artists should be present in featuring on two tracks, it's Nicki Minaj and Nas.
The title of the album should finally remain "Rebel Heart" but nothing definitive yet. The first single will be signed by DIPLOMAS, as he himself has mentioned in interviews. This is a strong and innovative way for Madonna with reggae sounds. The first single to be released between late 2014 and early 2015 to launch a strong return compléte Madonna before the release of the album.
The promotion will want interactive and connected, it is a Madonna 2.0 which should be very active on social networks, Madonna will strongly use his Instagram account to share songs, videos and more. The promotion will be totally different from MDNA with so many interviews, blankets, and television appearances.
A tour for summer 2015? currently no clue to the Madonna back on stage, but it is very likely! All these information are in check, but Madonna will soon return to the delight of his fans
Are you ready ??
Haha ,I'm So ready for "him"
Edited by jaguadar1720

Its Summer in Australia NOW until March! ;)

Would make sense to start the tour Down Under this time around, she owes us!

You have a better chance of digging up Australia grain-of-sand-by-grain-of-sand and rebuilding it against North America in the Gulf of Mexico.

I think that must be the early version Madonnadrama and DM listened.

Sounds so Avicii, I hate it. I keep my fingers crossed any of the other producers reworked all the Avicii songs.

The lyrics do not sound like an #unapologeticbitch. Hope it's fake. :doodlemanson:

Rebel heart was always going to be a more introspective song. If you want unapologetic wait for that song.