New album thread: Madonna now in Malawi.

more people who don't like her seem to follow her when you read the comments.. i don't see that for other artists. people are always more critical and harsh for madonna, I think because she seems so unreachable and the biggest icon with a very strong backbone - but instagram makes people think they can "reach" her that way and put out their frustration to her.

I don't think she's in Malawi, the little girl in the picture is wearing the sun glasses Madonna had on during her 2010 visit.

She posted a picture of herself on a flight with Mercy asleep on her shoulder. She's there babe.

for sure when she started with aviccii she thought it will be ready until now...since then many things happened....who knows what crazy ideas they have.....

dont forget that this woman never stops....she have something more in her hands....and it is not a dildo

its this:

16528583-vintage-movie-camera-3d.jpg

For anyone who still thinks she's not in Malawai (or that these pictures are old), take a look at this video from Lil Buck:

http://instagram.com/p/v3QEklwEX9/?modal=true

Edited by Geiger83

10734109_764675000236801_866951496280725"Tonight was absolutely amazing! So, my mum called me at 11am today asking what my plans were tonight. I said nothing really, maybe the gym later on. So she said "would you like to go for dinner with Madonna" so from the picture u can work out what my response was. She is absolutely amazing, down to earth and extremely funny. Such a beautiful soul. It's was indeed a great honor to have met her. Wow! Thanks mum!"

From Miss Untouchable on facebook, dont know who the guy is.

10734109_764675000236801_866951496280725"Tonight was absolutely amazing! So, my mum called me at 11am today asking what my plans were tonight. I said nothing really, maybe the gym later on. So she said "would you like to go for dinner with Madonna" so from the picture u can work out what my response was. She is absolutely amazing, down to earth and extremely funny. Such a beautiful soul. It's was indeed a great honor to have met her. Wow! Thanks mum!"

From Miss Untouchable on facebook, dont know who the guy is.

She reminds me of this here

512I-78VZ9L.jpg