New album thread: Madonna now in Malawi.

Does she take her dancers everywhere with her? Are they her circle of friends? Or is she 'up to something'?

Well Lil Buck just posted another and he is in Africa along with Luis. So no idea if Madonna is with them or not.

Well Lil Buck just posted another and he is in Africa along with Luis. So no idea if Madonna is with them or not.

Thanks.

We only have another month to go before its 2015. We'll hear something solid in January hopefully.

Nothing will happen in December and January is usually a dead month for releases as well - although it would be quite shrewd to release something in January because there will be very little competition. Depends on what the state of play is with the album and how confident they feel about it.

I have a feeling it will follow the MDNA strategy. Single in Feb, album in March/April, tour in end of May/June.

Nothing will happen in December and January is usually a dead month for releases as well - although it would be quite shrewd to release something in January because there will be very little competition. Depends on what the state of play is with the album and how confident they feel about it.

I have a feeling it will follow the MDNA strategy. Single in Feb, album in March/April, tour in end of May/June.

2 things are certain about 2015.

The album will be released.

She will launch a world tour.

Dates, styles, venues, singles, promo is anyone's guess.

Katy will be everywhere at that time cus of her performance at the SB.

For me perfect time for M to release something was from October, November this year, but oh well, Im sure she'll deliver.

Katy will be everywhere at that time cus of her performance at the SB.

For me perfect time for M to release something was from October, November this year, but oh well, Im sure she'll deliver.

But is Katy releasing anything after her Super Bowl?

I agree she will be everywhere, and if she releases new material after it nobody stands a chance chart-wise.

But is Katy releasing anything after her Super Bowl?

I agree she will be everywhere, and if she releases new material after it nobody stands a chance chart-wise.

She's recording rn, so something will happen after her SB that's sure.

She's recording rn, so something will happen after her SB that's sure.

Well there's no doubt whatever she releases in Febuary after it, will be number1.

I can't see Madonna going up against Perry after her Super Bowl....

But that might be too "early" it could be March before we get a single.

Well there's no doubt whatever she releases in Febuary after it, will be number1.

I can't see Madonna going up against Perry after her Super Bowl....

But that might be too "early" it could be March before we get a single.

Yep, but who knows maybe M and Guy rly have that new way of releasing new music.

look at her latest Instagram post. she's definitely in malawi

I wonder if she is showing them her baseball bat and her fuck top?!! LOL!!

She's such a contradiction - I love it - anything could show up on that Instagram of hers!

She'll probably get footage for a different video while out there. Living For Love or something.

Guest Rachelle of London

Can you believe the dumbfucks on Instagram warning M about Ebola! I swear to god....

Where do these people come from?

Someday she will do something with Rihanna and it will be massive... their voices would mix so nicely and the sound would be superb, specially the mixes here in São Paulo. However, just the thought of her doing something with Beyoncé would crash like the ultimate worse idea... can you imagine a whale screeching alongside Madge´s voice :[

She's gonna have the Malawi children's choir record the chorus to Hey You 2.

She's in Malawi early I think. Doesn't she usually visit early January time? Or am I talking bollocks?

If I'm not mistaken, the skiing/island holidays etc are always in early Jan. The Malawi visits tend to be in Spring, right around April. SO.....I guess she's visiting Malawi now cuz she's gonna be too busy this Spring with the album/tour prep! :)

Can you believe the dumbfucks on Instagram warning M about Ebola! I swear to god....

Where do these people come from?

I hope Madonna doesn't read the comments, it seems that only her most retard fans write there. That, and Little Monsters.