New album thread: Madonna now in Malawi.

Now i'm really depressed. I checked the tracks he produced and co-wrote for other artists and not only ihated them but they are badly produced and so generic, that Hilary duff track is lifeless...I hope she works her own madgic on the tracks. I'd rather have hardcore hip hop than what i heard from this guy :/

28tupg0.jpg

By speculation you mean bullshit?

Madonna has been teasing us for months with lyrics, snippets, collabs and now even photoshoot. If you want to call that "bullshit" it's your problem :(

"You're not the one asking the questions, motherfucka!" Close second.

As for the album. Chill out people. It looks like finishing touches in the studio this week. We are close. #soon!!!

Wow. Usually, people on forums welcome new members, they don't try to discredit them...

If some people consider that speculation and excitment is "drama" and that it should stop, maybe they should stop reading a speculation topic on a fan forum, and instead wait for official and final news on madonna.com... I bet that the next months would be really lonely and boring for you (while the "drama" queens here have fun speculating :laugh:).

Good news! :Disco_Ball:

Welcome!

I agree. Too many people seem to get their knickers in a twist over nothing in here. It's a discussion thread, no reason to get so pissed off and angry all the time.

Sounds like she's finishing up according to Toby's IG comment. Good news. Hopefully we'll hear something in the new year

This is from Toby Gad's tweet

"Yummy breakfast in nyc. Had to fly here for M for 2days to finish stuff, then back to Uk. Life is good! instagram.com/p/vqodyBqdhX/

mozellamusic

Miss you guys!!!❤️

#soon :popcorn2:

I think some people here need to have sex or something. People are always attacking for little reasons! I could say that the sky is blue and some would be like: PROOF! It's only speculation!! YOU KNOW NOTHING!!!!

Or I want a sunny day tommorrow and others would be like: WHAT How sad you are. Still pathetic to read people still want a sunny day!! This thread is really a big mess!!

90% comments here

- This thread is shit

- I dont like this producer

- It's obvious that she skip Avicii

- What nicky?

- M love Nicky so what ever

- YOU KNOW NOTHING LIKE US SO STOP TALKING LIKE YOU DO

- Pizza

- #soon

For fucks sake, stop repeating a bunch of speculation and exaggeration like its a fact!

There is absolutely no confirmation she shot any album artwork and just because fucking diplo (?!) says something about a single in a stupid interview three months ago it's gospel? Did it ever come out of madonna's mouth?! Has anyone ever made plans and then changed them after?

giphy.gif

However I have to agree that looking at Toby Gad's writing/production discography was quite an unpleasent experience. Hannah Montana, One Direction, Carly Rae Jepsen, Selena Gomez, Big Time Rush, Drake Bell...lord let's pray his songs aren't going to be too Disney hahaha

Oh, he's German? Lol. tumblr_mzpzapSSyu1qzwh14o3_250.gif

I thought Toby Gad was named months ago? Or have I got him mixed up with someone else?

Yes, he was named before. He was with her and Mozella when they were writing songs together.

I'm not worried about Toby's involvement....Diplo is miles away from the "charts"....I'm more than confident the material him and Madonna come up with will be anything but "commercial".

I'm not worried about Toby's involvement....Diplo is miles away from the "charts"....I'm more than confident the material him and Madonna come up with will be anything but "commercial".

Toby has been involved since April. He co-wrote & produced the tracks with S1 & Mozella. They recorded 8 songs together, 4 of them include "Iconic, Body Shop, Illuminati & Joan Of Arc" according to M-Rama.

They are probably just finishing the final mixes of the songs M wants on the album, hence why he is only in NYC for 2 days...

Edited by rebelheart