New album thread: Madonna now in Malawi.

Updated: 21 November 2014

Many thanks to MSig & Whoop (my lovers)

Track titles as reported by various sources:

Addicted

- co-produced by Avicii

Autotune Baby

- co-produced by Diplo

- possibly based on a sample of Major Lazer's song "Baby"

Beautiful Scars

Bitch, I'm Madonna

- co-produced by Diplo

Body Shop

- co-written with Toby Gady, MoZella and S1

Borrowed Time

- co-produced by Avicii

Devil Prays

-co-produced by Avicii

Heartbreak City

-co-produced by Avicii

- features a choir

Hold Tight

- co-produced by Diplo

Holy Water

- co-written with Natalia Kills and Martin Kierszenbaum

Iconic

- co-produced by DJ Dahi and Blood Diamonds

Illuminati

Inside Out

Joan of Arc

Living for Love

- co-produced by Diplo and Ariel Rechtshaid

- MoZella is one of the co-writers

- features the London Community Gospel Choir

Messiah

- co-produced by Avicii

- MoZella is probably one of the co-writers

- features an orchestra conducted by Abel Korzeniowski

Rebel Heart

- co-produced by Avicii

Score

S.E.X.

Trust No Bitch

Two Steps Behind

- co-produced by Avicii

Unapologetic Bitch

- co-produced by Diplo

Veni Vidi Vici

- co-produced by Diplo

- retrospective song featuring references to several old Madonna songs

Wash All Over Me

- co-produced by Avicii

- sounds like something Stuart Price could have produced

Other details

Half of the Avicii tracks were co-written with Salem Al Fakir, Magnus Lidehäll and Vincent Pontare.

The other half were co-written with Carl Falk, Rami Yacoub and Savan Kotecha.

DJ Dahi & Blood Diamond on board (apparently to produce / polish up the Natalia Kills sessions tracks)

One of the Diplo/Ariel Rechtschaid tracks was co-written with MNEK.

Alicia Keys plays the piano on one of the Diplo tracks.

Apparently some songs were recorded with Pharrell - "Take it Back", "Back That Up" and "Take a Day" are the rumoured titles.

Nicki Minaj on board at least 1 track (Diplo), possibly "Bitch I'm Madonna".

Nas pictured in the studio (on Madonna's Instagram) - or was it a cut-out of 2Pac?

Yes, the Pharrell tracks are "Take It Back", "Back That Up" and "Take A Day".

I don't particularly like those titles...but still, I'll reserve judgement until we hear them. (IF we hear them)

Have you saw Rocco's most recent IG? I wonder what that is all about?

At first I thought it was something to do with Lola and Rocco sticking up for her, but the person involved is a musician and his stuff does sound a bit like M's new style (Sophie/Diplo etc)?........

.........we'll probably never find out!

for some reason Rocco's IG posts weren't coming up in my feed and I checked & all of a sudden wasn't following him anymore (since that ISIS post i think that M commented on). weird. I never even commented on any of his posts. followed him again i'll see what happens.

Anywho, I really hope this album comes out in the spring at the latest. I feel like she has definitely shifted directions with the album and thats why its taken this long. its happened before, but we didn't have the social media window we have today at the time so its all so tittilating.

Anywho, I really hope this album comes out in the spring at the latest. I feel like she has definitely shifted directions with the album and thats why its taken this long. its happened before, but we didn't have the social media window we have today at the time so its all so tittilating.

Everytime she has shifted directions the results are incredible:

- Erotica (the song)

- BS (the whole album)

- From Hello Suckers to COADF.

Just give us a fucking sign of when it's coming out! This whole year of Instagram teasing and she is still in the studio! She must have some indication of a release date by now! #impatientfan #unapologeticfan

Latest news: Our sources claim Madonna scrapped the idea of doing an album, because she didn't like any direction she took: she decided she hates the Aviccii and Diplo tracks just as passionately. The other tracks are just a cause of laughter, so they were never considered seriously, especially Natalia's. Madge is said to be furious they are worse than Don't Stop, Superstar, Birthday Song and Jimmy Jimmy multiplied by 100 and have decided to cut off Natalia completely. She even called her famous friends to disinvite her to any party she might have been invited because Madge thinks she sabotaged her on purpose. As a result of this fiasco: recording a horrible album of which no Frozen, Hung Up or Like A Prayer came to fruition, Madonna decided to call it quits and stop recording altogether for at least 10 years, so that she feels inspired and doesn't feel forced to record. She decided to concentrate only on directing, but only cheap movies. Her next movie is going to be an art-house movie set in the Arctic region and there would be only one person: Eugene Huts, who undergoes catharsis wondering alone on the ice stuck continent.The movie would be filmed with a home video ala Blear Witch Project.