Madonna & Divine headline The Copa

ULIZOS

love Divine and many times i wondered if she ever commented on Madonna

I don't know if Divine did, but I remember John Waters (sort of) mentioning Madonna in one of his books from back in the day. He basically says he refuses to say her name and calls her overrated.

I live a block away from Divine's old apartment and my street is in Desperate Living lol

I saw desperate living again in the theatre about two months ago & the film still was a riot!

Love big grizelda almost as much as crazy divine.

I don't know if Divine did, but I remember John Waters (sort of) mentioning Madonna in one of his books from back in the day. He basically says he refuses to say her name and calls her overrated.

oh well! still love him though. The scene where he eats the dog's poo is one of the most disgusting things ever, the gut he had to do so!! :rotfl:

I live a block away from Divine's old apartment and my street is in Desperate Living lol

Do you live on Peggy Gravel's street?? If so, you are a celebrity as far as I'm concerned. :Disco_Ball:

I love John Waters and Divine movies so much yet my favorite is the tamer 'Polyester.' I suppose serial killer mom or whatever is tamer but I don't count those later ones (never saw them). I love it when Divine yells: I'M AN ALCOHOLIC lol pur pur Francine was a mess.

oh well! still love him though. The scene where he eats the dog's poo is one of the most disgusting things ever, the gut he had to do so!! :rotfl:

John apparently asked Mink Stole to light her hair on fire and they all agreed that was a brilliant idea. Then seconds before they actually did she decided maybe it wasn't such a good idea after all and chickened out :lmao: