ANDY COHEN talks MADONNA on HOWARD STERN

MLVC82

Howard is so shady :rotfl:. Notice how he tries to skew everything Andy says into some kind dig at Madonna:

"Doesn't that make her look bad?"

"Won't she be upset with you?"

"Don't you think she'll take that as betrayal?"

"It would make me afraid..."

:rotfl:

I've noticed that too :rotfl:

He didn't say anything bad about Madonna. Howard tried his best to twist things to make her look like the devil and Andy wouldn't demonize her cuz it's untrue. Any idiot can see that.

Yeah, Howard always does that. Remember that stupid interview he did with Gaga where both he and his co-host told Gaga that Madonna was jealous of her and bought up examples such as Gaga being famous touring etc. He is so transparent. In this interview, Andy was actually defending her.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

his speech / voice is so annoying though...

I don't see anything hurtful about Madonna though. If she can photograph her naked tits in magazines and on instagram, I think she can handle someone recounting her coming to his home party. What is the big deal?

What the hell is the problem here? He asked her what she wanted to drink and she told him, as one would do at a party. The "loser" comment was OBVIOUSLY sarcasm. Then she mouthed the lyrics to her own songs instead of throwing a temper tantrum and leaving, as she's been rumored to do in the past. If anything he's painting as a NORMAL human being here. That's a GOOD thing. Plus all he did was defend her in the interview. There's nothing malicious here; Madonna won't give two shits.

Maybe Madonna couldn't go to his show or something?

There's certainly a recurring pattern :rotfl:

Maybe it's because she seriously dissed him back in 1995....

"If I were president...

3. Howard Stern would get kicked out of the country and Roman Polanski would be allowed back in."

http://www.angelfire.com/celeb2/playground13/presidentarticle.html

http://madonnascrapbook.blogspot.co.uk/2011/04/george-magazine-if-i-were-president-by.html

:chuckle:

Edited by Mr Ciccone

What the hell is the problem here? He asked her what she wanted to drink and she told him, as one would do at a party. The "loser" comment was OBVIOUSLY sarcasm. Then she mouthed the lyrics to her own songs instead of throwing a temper tantrum and leaving, as she's been rumored to do in the past. If anything he's painting as a NORMAL human being here. That's a GOOD thing. Plus all he did was defend her in the interview. There's nothing malicious here; Madonna won't give two shits.

READ. THE. BOOK.

Maybe it's because she seriously dissed him back in 1995....

"If I were president...

3. Howard Stern would get kicked out of the country and Roman Polanski would be allowed back in."

http://www.angelfire.com/celeb2/playground13/presidentarticle.html

http://madonnascrapbook.blogspot.co.uk/2011/04/george-magazine-if-i-were-president-by.html

Well MAYBE he did something to warrant that comment from her 20 years ago :D

I'm sure Madonna doesn't give a shit. That's why it's always THEM mentioning her and not the other way around. Oh well at least he's successful and good at his job. Unlike that Daily Mail unworthy Morgan clown they put in place of Larry King

This is from his book, Perez posted it

tumblr_nf0fvjA8Dm1qm7cjco1_500.jpg

Beyond shallow and trite

It perfectly matches the affected tone of voice in that clip

"I was struck by her widdle-baby voice" ? A 28 year old grown woman?

"Has she always had that? " Seriously?

:lmao:

Howard is so shady :rotfl:.

Notice how he tries to skew everything Andy says into some kind dig at Madonna:

"Doesn't that make her look bad?"

"Won't she be upset with you?"

"Don't you think she'll take that as betrayal?"

"It would make me afraid..."

tumblr_inline_mw5rygJGhj1r5swg5.png

Excerpt from Andy Cohen Diaries, running into Madonna on a plane:

"Imagine my surprise when on a packed United flight the chatty flight attendant (blissfully not #BabyJaneFlightAttendant) came over to tell me she loves my show, never talks to people, and that she was more excited about my being on board than Madonna. “Madonna is on this plane?” I could barely get the sentence out of my mouth. She told me that the Material Girl was in seat 1A and I think that I actually pushed this poor woman out of the way as I bolted over like a flash. “I know her! I can say hi!” I protested—or justified—to her, but really to myself. The idea that Madonna was flying commercial, with the people, blew my mind. And there she was, small, in black, with glasses, tiny in her window seat. I asked her what the hell she was doing, and instead of answering she proceeded to make fun of my (yellow flannel) Gant shirt, which I love. “Are you trying to be noticed?” she said. (Hello, pot, this is kettle.…) She asked if I was “in front” and said she would visit me later. I said that actually she wouldn’t come visit and she agreed that “she wouldn't, but asked me to come visit her. I didn’t know if I would be able to muster up another burst of blind courage to make the trip to her seat twice, and I returned to mine grateful for our moment. The plane was a little delayed for mechanical difficulties, so I texted her and said she looked great and tan, and she said tanning is for sinners. When I marveled that she was on a commercial plane, she texted that she does it all the time. She said she is “everyday people.” Uh-huh.

I went to the bathroom several times during the flight and stayed away from her but did notice a very handsome man seated a few rows ahead of me. Every time I went by, his eyes were on me and we gave each other many half smiles and nods. I pulled the flight attendant aside and asked her if she could find out his name, and while she was at it, if I could see how Madonna was listed on the manifest. Back she came in “a jif with the documentation that I am sure is illegal to show passengers and there, in black and white, was “Madonna Louise Ciccone.” I had goose bumps. I mean I know that’s her name but I didn’t expect it all written out like that. The whole thing? I wanted to keep the manifest or take a pic of it but didn’t want to push my luck. The flight attendant asked if I had a crush on the dude in the fifth row and I said I just thought he looked familiar (I am discreet, see) and wanted to remember his name. She read it aloud and I’d never heard it before, and by the time she left I’d completely forgotten it, so there went my chances of finding him on Facebook.”

“I did go speak to The Lady again right before we landed, and she was as nice and normal as could be. She said it’s too expensive flying private all the time and that you can feed a lot of people with the amount it costs to fly back and forth from LA. (Madonna feeds people, people!) She said she was going to LA to do something small on the Grammys and I said nothing she does is small and she said she would take that as a compliment. We talked about Lola and her new boyfriend, and about my need for a new sound system in my apartment. I skedaddled back to my seat and on the way back saw a wedding ring on Row 5’s finger. Figures.”

“He left the plane before me but gave me a few lingery looks on the way out before completely disappearing into LAX. He was husband material: professional, handsome, big and tall. He looked like a man. I didn’t look for Madonna once we landed—I was grateful for the time we had. I’m a fanboy, but I only act that way 50 percent of the time.”