Is Get Together...

jacket

It was the first track that caught my attention and was blown away on the first listen, and that tour opening :wow:

Get Together is a great track as well.

The Confessions tour opening is everything. It's one of the best things she's ever done.

I didn't like it when I first heard it. She performed it on Parkinson here in the UK where she also did a GREAT interview. It was just before the album came out so the only songs I'd heard was the epic Hung Up...then Get Together. And at first I was like "meh" about the song. But then it grew on me and now I love it :D

It is!! And I've pretty much thought that from day one. The video has even grown on me over the years, somehow it fits.

I'd go as far to say that this song Is prob in her top 3 songs of the '00's for me.

Yes, I think so. They still play it quite a bit at my gym. It has some of her best warmest vocals of recent years. I wonder if she would consider doing on a tour?

The live version makes me want to dance on countertops in my undies

Yes

That version is superior to the album version

One of her greatest songs ever!

It made the top 10 of The Official MadonnaNation Top 40 back in 2013 at #9!!!! And Hung Up was only at #12! This proves that Get Together is the most loved song from the fantabulous COADf.

Yes

That version is superior to the album version

One of her greatest songs ever!

It made the top 10 of The Official MadonnaNation Top 40 back in 2013 at #9!!!! And Hung Up was only at #12! This proves that Get Together is the most loved song from the fantabulous COADf.

What about the Elimination Game, though? :chuckle:

It is!! And I've pretty much thought that from day one. The video has even grown on me over the years, somehow it fits.

I'd go as far to say that this song Is prob in her top 3 songs of the '00's for me.

I really like the video too. It reminds me of grape juice... lush, refreshing, disco grape juice.. bubbly. It's very pretty.