New album: 2 LQ clips just leaked... real or fake? Answer: FAKE !

The Hard Candy and MDNA eras were the most profitable by far in her entire career. Hundreds of millions of dollars. More than a billion if you include gyms, skin care, clothes etc.. Justin, Timbaland and Minaj made her richer and more powerful than ever. And most importantly, cool with the kids. Especially after the Confessions fiasco damaged her image among kids so much. Thank god for all the old gays who made Hung Up the most successful single of her career.

Er, get out. Such revisionist rubbish really shouldn't be allow.

The Hard Candy and MDNA eras were the most profitable by far in her entire career. Hundreds of millions of dollars. More than a billion if you include gyms, skin care, clothes etc.. Justin, Timbaland and Minaj made her richer and more powerful than ever. And most importantly, cool with the kids. Especially after the Confessions fiasco damaged her image among kids so much. Thank god for all the old gays who made Hung Up the most successful single of her career.

Ban IT!

photo-thumb-1961.jpg?_r=1414296473

nickirunczuvw.gif

nickirunczuvw.gif

Nikki Minaj and Justin Timberlake made her more rich and powerful?

👀

Madonna is the most powerful and richer woman in music without question, at this stage on her career she needs NO help on that score.

The only thing I Agee with is that her "hired in" help on her lead-singles, get her into the U.S top ten.....that's all.

Personally I DONT think her last collabration made her "coo" with any kids.

As for the money, yes its true, the last 2 album eras (if we can call them that) have made Madonna rich beyond anything before it....

But rich in money, not on commercial/critical music responses.

So she's teasing with her new IG pic. Again. Part of me wishes this would stop, but then I'd only whinge that we had nothing to go on. But the longer this continues the more I find myself looking at these clues/hints/teases and feel '...yeah.....whatever....meh....just release the fucking thing.'

Like a Fiasco. Produced by Stuart Price. The Madonna new album.

Out 17th november. First single "Unapologetic Legacy". Feat. "On E"

Includes songs like "Clearchannel boycott" and "Is it Jew or You?".

Some of you... Are you for real? How can you take such crazy talk seriously. Of course I am being ironic to highlight the fact that she made wrong choices in terms of music and singles after reaching one of her ultimate peaks ever in 2005-6. In my opinion always. That doesn't mean that I didn't enjoy the last two eras. There was just something missing and that something was a pure Madonna classic as lead single like Hung Up, Music, Frozen etc..

Confessions is EVERYTHING! And the last time so many YOUNG people became massive fans.

Fuck Minaj and Timberland. :lol:

nickirunczuvw.gif

Some of you... Are you for real? How can you take such crazy talk seriously. Of course I am being ironic to highlight how she made such wrong choices in terms of music after reaching one of her ultimate peaks ever in 2005-6.

Confessions is EVERYTHING! And the last time so many YOUNG people became massive fans.

nickirunczuvw.gif

I got you. If I'm honest I thought some of the responses to what you said (which was clearly a joke) were also a joke. I mean, they'd just have to be. Lol

WTF? :megamanson::megamanson:

Also you REALLY think gay men alone could've made Hung Up THAT successful? If you really think so you're completely disconnected from reality. The gay audience is not a mainstream audience at all, when a pop star is successful, it's because of the general public mainly constituted of straight people. This whole "popstars are only loved by gays" belief is SO ridiculous at this point.

WTF? :megamanson::megamanson:

Also you REALLY think gay men alone could've made Hung Up THAT successful? If you really think so you're completely disconnected from reality. The gay audience is not a mainstream audience at all, when a pop star is successful, it's because of the general public mainly constituted of straight people. This whole "popstars are only loved by gays" belief is SO ridiculous at this point.

He was (clearly) being ironic.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I like GMAYL...it's fun and catchy.But....it should have been marketed as a SuperBowl "buzz single" only.A few weeks later,she should have released "I'm addicted" as the official first single from the album.GMAYL should have appeared on the album as a bonus track.

that's what I always said. It would have been fine that way as it's a song without any ambitions. As a forgettable ditty it's quite fine actually.

This thread is giving me nightmares

tumblr_inline_nehnoyeMKS1qc9eik.gif

The thread actually made me dream I was in the studio with Diplo listening to the new songs.

"Emergency Light", "Emergence," "Kiss it Better," "Shakedown" among others...lol I woke up all pissed. I was recording the whole thing for you all on my iphone all excited to have a 160gb so I wouldn't run out of space. 😂😂😂😂

Nightmares are horrible things. I hope you're ok now!

One untitled ballad was beautiful but emergence had no vocals and he was trying to make excuses, that he's so busy and I'm thinking "how can I explain this to MNationers?" Lol

The thread actually made me dream I was in the studio with Diplo listening to the new songs.

"Emergency Light", "Emergence," "Kiss it Better," "Shakedown" among others...lol I woke up all pissed. I was recording the whole thing for you all on my iphone all excited to have a 160gb so I wouldn't run out of space. 😂😂😂😂

I have had the same kind of dream. I can't remember song titles but I was VERY excited by what I heard. I was recording on my iPhone too. Then Whitney Houston turned up wanting to be my friend and I woke up. Gutted.

I have had the same kind of dream. I can't remember song titles but I was VERY excited by what I heard. I was recording on my iPhone too. Then Whitney Houston turned up wanting to be my friend and I woke up. Gutted.

:lmao: :lmao:

Jesus fucking Christ. I'm going to personally reach out to guy and Liz for album news...this thread is a mess! No more waiting for me! 😂😂😂 as if theyd respond.

Some of you... Are you for real? How can you take such crazy talk seriously. Of course I am being ironic to highlight the fact that she made wrong choices in terms of music and singles after reaching one of her ultimate peaks ever in 2005-6. In my opinion always. That doesn't mean that I didn't enjoy the last two eras. There was just something missing and that something was a pure Madonna classic as lead single like Hung Up, Music, Frozen etc..

nickirunczuvw.gif

:thumbsup: some people need to lighten up and got some sense of irony!