New album: 2 LQ clips just leaked... real or fake? Answer: FAKE !

So much news!

This photoshoot is really exciting, whether it is for a magazine cover or the album... 2015 will be the year of Madonna! She seems to put so much in this new album, it's amazing...

I don't understand this thing about Pharell though, there are already 100 collabs on the album... We'll see!

are we really discussing any kind of 2.0?????? Have people here no memory? There's no 2.0 in Madonna's career, never.

As I've said before, this isn't totally true. She rarely "repeats" herself, unless you want to talk about certain lyrics, accessories, etc., but she does sometimes only evolve very slightly. AL is the best example, but even much of Erotica was continuing the sound of "Vogue," "Justify My Love," and "Rescue Me." WTG and CAC were rehashes of past songs. "Amazing" is similar to "Beautiful Stranger." There are lots of examples of M doing a 2.0 and even a 3.0. That's not necessarily a bad thing though.

Is any other big name releasing an album at the beginning of 2015? I want all lights to be on her!!!

Marina and the Diamonds but I think that's in april tho

Is any other big name releasing an album at the beginning of 2015? I want all lights to be on her!!!

Marilyn Manson is releasing his new album in January haha. But I actually like him so he'll hold me over until M releases hers.

Adele will probably be released Valentines Day or Mother's Day because there isn't a day dedicated to being bored to tears by an overweight lady with the speaking voice of an East End London market stall fruit and veg seller.

Adele will probably be released Valentines Day or Mother's Day because there isn't a day dedicated to being bored to tears by an overweight lady with the speaking voice of an East End London market stall fruit and veg seller.

Good one.

who cares if she's "overweight" ??

What a fucking dumb comment.

:rotfl:

Surprised by all the hate for Pharrell on here. His tracks have only gotten better over time from HC.

They are definitely the best.

Not sure I want her working with him again but one or two good tracks wouldn't be so bad. I like his songs from HC now more than I did in 08.

who cares if she's "overweight" ??

What a fucking dumb comment.

Haven't you been to the Flop Princesses section? Apparently, for some members insulting other artists' physical appearance and personal characteristics is fair game.

I just did some googling and apparently there are no big names releasing albums in Jan, Feb, March. Then again, Madonna is not listed/scheduled for that first quarter either.

EDIT: Justin Bieber is releasing a new album "around his birthday, March 1, 2015."

Guest Rachelle of London

:dead:

THIS

Haven't you been to the Flop Princesses section? Apparently, for some members insulting other artists' physical appearance and personal characteristics is fair game.

suck a big dick