New album: 2 LQ clips just leaked... real or fake? Answer: FAKE !

Those lips look great on this two pictures, and her skin OMG

IKR :drama:

And no cheeks/swollen look. She looks perfect, fresh yet still natural. Love it. She has so much great care for her skin, it's not just restylane. Restylane may fill up wrinkles but doesn't make the skin GLOW. As for the lips I'm sure the painted effect is just to make them look bigger without actually getting shit done to them

Like Vocalism said the effect on the final product is completely on the mark

I caught a little of Howard Stern's interview with Skrillex today, and i thought wouldn't it be a swell idea ( don't laugh, I'm trying to bring swell back) if someone could get some info about the new Madonna album from SKrillex. Skrillex is promoting his gigs with Diplo at the moment so it's not crazy to assume the Diplo must have shared some info with him, or even played the new stuff for him. Someone needs to get on this.

I can't wait for official info the way I waited (7 months) for the Secret Project.

Actually, all these songs (Blurred Lines,Happy, Come get it bae etc) are hits and they have the same structure as Give it 2 me.

I love Pharrell.

Yeah, but they were hit because Madonna wasn't the featured artist. Mainstream media won't give her the opportunity.

And how do you know he is a producer again?

She had 1 picture taken with him in a hat.

Madonna had surrounded herself with a ton of brand new people this year...she doesn't need Pharelle again....as brilliant as he is!

I would LOVE a "Give It 2 Me Part II"

Why shouldn't Madonna work with Pharrell again? It's clear that she likes his music and what the two of them come up with together."Give It 2 Me" is incredible.If they can come up with something like that again,I'm all for it.

me 2. It may not be her best, but its fun nevertheless. Also TBGO is like Madonna at her very best! Why was that not a single???????????????????????????????? The same question SHOULD be asked about Devil.