New album: 2 LQ clips just leaked... real or fake? Answer: FAKE !

Few minutes ago we posted a rumour about a possible duet between Madonna and Gwen Stefani, produced by Pharrell. Unfortunately one of our closest sources confirmed us that it’s totally fake.
But concerning Pharrell Williams, we at DrownedMadonna.com can tell you some exclusive news about the collaboration between Madonna and Pharrell for the Queen of pop upcoming album.
There are 3 songs made with Pharrell and these are the titles: BACK THAT UP, TAKE IT BACK and TAKE A DAY.
We don’t know if these songs will be part of the album.

http://drownedmadonna.com/song-gwen-stefani-fake-real-tracks-pharrell/20141110

6d5ec88e-87b4-43e8-a7b7-5afb64feb794-105

I do too. But I didn't actually believe it. M had a photo of his hat in the studio, and it just led me to believe he was in another studio in the building and just dropped by to see M. Rama never originally listed any titles for the Pharrell tracks, just that he produced a few songs, because of that I was skeptical. But I guess now it's true??

How do you know? He could be one of the producers.

And how do you know he is a producer again?

She had 1 picture taken with him in a hat.

Madonna had surrounded herself with a ton of brand new people this year...she doesn't need Pharelle again....as brilliant as he is!

And how do you know he is a producer again?

She had 1 picture taken with him in a hat.

Madonna had surrounded herself with a ton of brand new people this year...she doesn't need Pharelle again....as brilliant as he is!

I never said he is a producer again. I said he could be. And Madonna is the only one who knows what/who she needs on her upcoming record.

Few minutes ago we posted a rumour about a possible duet between Madonna and Gwen Stefani, produced by Pharrell. Unfortunately one of our closest sources confirmed us that it’s totally fake.

But concerning Pharrell Williams, we at DrownedMadonna.com can tell you some exclusive news about the collaboration between Madonna and Pharrell for the Queen of pop upcoming album.

There are 3 songs made with Pharrell and these are the titles: BACK THAT UP, TAKE IT BACK and TAKE A DAY.

We don’t know if these songs will be part of the album.

http://drownedmadonna.com/song-gwen-stefani-fake-real-tracks-pharrell/20141110

6d5ec88e-87b4-43e8-a7b7-5afb64feb794-105

They forgot TAKE THAT BACK.

Also i thought the interview magazine photoshoot took placd a few weeks ago when mert posted "nophones on set"?

No, remember that was for the music video! :rotfl:

After contemplating I think she is just wearing Prada shoes & that's all, no campaign for them. This must be the "Album" photoshoot, what else could it be? I hope we get some confirmation soon.

Yes, but she's more likely to wear name brand clothing and accessories for a magazine shoot than an album cover shoot. Not that she wouldn't wear Prada for the album, but if someone is involved/on set, it's more likely a fashion spread (which would say "shoes by Prada" on the bottom corner of the page). She's likely doing multiple shoots for magazines, etc. for early 2015 to promote the album/tour. I doubt we'll really know which one is for the album itself.

I was so excited but now I'm just...

tumblr_neu0kcrbni1s0x5wto1_250.gif

Oh I loved it when she posted that on her IG :dramatic:

Honestly, I am so excited about new Madonna music almost on the way I'll take anything right now :wow:

The pre official info phase is almost as good as the real info