New album: 2 LQ clips just leaked... real or fake? Answer: FAKE !

I remember someone posting here a few weeks ago a 1990 arsenio hall show pic with the exact same huge sort of clownish lips, supposedly done by one of the possible video directors...anyone remember?

http://keedyfm.jimdo.com/actu-musique/

The icon of the 80s, which has always surrounded herself with producers in vogue, just finished recording her new albumwith producer and DJ Diplo US.

One of the fruits of this collaboration is a song called "Bitch I'm Madonna"? Madonna have selected 5 of 7 titles recorded with Diplo to be on her 13th album.

Also to be found on this album collaborations with Alicia Keys, Avicii, Natalia Kills, Daft Punk, Blood Diamonds or PharellWilliams.

The latter also reported as a product that Madonna will sing a duet with singer Gwen Stefani titled "Stop The World" which also figuera on the new album of the singer of No Doubt.

Electro pop sound surprising is announced for this long awaited album and released in March 2015.

First single produced by Diplo where the Queen of Pop will be a retrospective of her career and her life since its inception inJanuary will be sent to current radios.Wait and See ...

Madonna duet with Gwen Stefani on her new album
oprah1.gif

I remember someone posting here a few weeks ago a 1990 arsenio hall show pic with the exact same huge sort of clownish lips, supposedly done by one of the possible video directors...anyone remember?

She had her lips done back then (for the justify my love video/single photoshoot). It wan't just make up back then

goodfellas_premiere1.jpg

They look great on photo

madonna%2Bglamour.png

She had her lips done back then (for the justify my love video/single photoshoot). It wan't just make up back then

goodfellas_premiere1.jpg

They look great on photo

madonna%2Bglamour.png

I know what you mean but if you look closer you'll see thatit's not even...just like the pic im talking about, done by ssioned, rumored to be directing the vid.