New album: 2 LQ clips just leaked... real or fake? Answer: FAKE !

Actually, on the playing cards, I think I can see people's names so I'm guessing the fans have asked them?

Damn, you're right. At first I thought it's Madonna's hand writting

and it's some kind of controled interview. omg

Ugh,those questions are worse than the usual, "how do you balance motherhood with your career?"

Wow, Im so curious for her answer. I've never heard her thoughts about that...

Yep, I thought I was the only one that cringed when read those questions… Ask her about her damn music and the recording process, her inspiration for the new songs, I'm not interested in basic questions that have been asked a billion times already.

Yep, I thought I was the only one that cringed when read those questions Ask her about her damn music and the recording process, her inspiration for the new songs, I'm not interested in basic questions that have been asked a billion times already.

That's the issue with interviews and Madonna....you get her in front of a decet interviewer who is genuinly intrested in her music and craft and Madonna shines and basks in responding about her work, because she cares about it so much and her inspirations are always so interesting.

But unfortunatly, her celebrity is always talk of the town.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

If she doesn't want to talk about the upcoming album's music in order to not spoil anything, maybe they could ask her about the MDNA album and its songs as she never really got to talk about them, or very little...

And to the "balancing motherhood and career" crap questions, I wish she would give Kathy Griffin-type answers.

This will be the best Christmas because we all know what's happening in the new year.

Bitches

Come February, QUEENDONNA will be SLAYING EVERYONE in sight.

Completly agree, everyone will be talking about Madonnas come-back....like they always do!

2015....I can see several singles, big performances and obviously, the biggest tour of the year!

Pops getting its Queen back.