New album: 2 LQ clips just leaked... real or fake? Answer: FAKE !

That is true.I've heard several rappers say that they would love to work with her (Ludacris,Snoop Dogg,etc).The hip-hop community has alot of love for Madonna.

Totally. They consider her a badass for owning the pop world using her sexuality and being outspoken and bold.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

According to my source, there's is one rapper for each song.

oh well, I'm sure I'll be able to listen to parts of the songs

That is true.I've heard several rappers say that they would love to work with her (Ludacris,Snoop Dogg,etc).The hip-hop community has alot of love for Madonna.

I'm not a huge of fan of the idea of M being featured as a "hook girl" on a rapper's song, BUT since she doesn't do soundtrack songs anymore, it would be a good way to keep fans satisfied and keep her in the music world's minds in between albums. Especially if it's a good track.

So Avicii is on the album #rebelheart

Ugh just give me that single Queen!

Why are you saying this?

DJ Dahi on the new Madonna album:

I’ve been in with her for the last month. Me and my friend Blood Diamonds have worked on a good portion of the album. It’s been dope. It’s a new experience for me. Working with Madonna has put me in a new creative space, because I’ve produced a big chunk of the album. It’s not just like one track or like I’m just submitting beats. It’s like we’ve been in the studio together and we’ve been working together. It’s all collaborative. It’s made me realize that I want to be there more and more working with the artists and crafting something together. Making beats and sending them in is cool, but it’s kind of disconnected. That’s something I’m focused on more and more after working with Madonna. That album is supposed to be coming next year. Hopefully, everybody loves it. It’s cool, because it’s so different from what people would expect. People are going to be like, “What the hell?” The opportunity came about through word of mouth. She liked my music and was a fan of my style. She had told me she appreciated the mindset that I take with my music. Most of the records that have come out that I’ve done have been with rappers and R&B artists, but there’s still something alternative about the records. There are other elements and she appreciates that, so it was cool for her to say that and then for her to say, ‘Okay, let’s go work.’ I’m working with Madonna and all I have to do is be myself.”

http://lifeandtimes.com/check-the-credits-dj-dahi-speaks-on-producing-for-big-sean-drake-madonna-more/11

(sorry if this was posted already)

I’ve been in with her for the last month. Me and my friend Blood Diamonds have worked on a good portion of the album. It’s been dope. It’s a new experience for me. Working with Madonna has put me in a new creative space, because I’ve produced a big chunk of the album. It’s not just like one track or like I’m just submitting beats. It’s like we’ve been in the studio together and we’ve been working together. It’s all collaborative. It’s made me realize that I want to be there more and more working with the artists and crafting something together. Making beats and sending them in is cool, but it’s kind of disconnected. That’s something I’m focused on more and more after working with Madonna. That album is supposed to be coming next year. Hopefully, everybody loves it. It’s cool, because it’s so different from what people would expect. People are going to be like, “What the hell?” The opportunity came about through word of mouth. She liked my music and was a fan of my style. She had told me she appreciated the mindset that I take with my music. Most of the records that have come out that I’ve done have been with rappers and R&B artists, but there’s still something alternative about the records. There are other elements and she appreciates that, so it was cool for her to say that and then for her to say, ‘Okay, let’s go work.’ I’m working with Madonna and all I have to do is be myself.”

http://lifeandtimes.com/check-the-credits-dj-dahi-speaks-on-producing-for-big-sean-drake-madonna-more/11

This is amazing & makes me so excited! I also love how Madonna changed his attitude towards working with music. WHO else but the Queen of life?

That DJ Dahi newsbit just got me real pumped.

I wonder if Avicci's songs are only now co-written situations, and produced by Dahi and Blood Diamonds or are they gone altogether?

Either way, this is exciting. Alternative hip-hop mixed with her trademark pop genius is definitely where she should be right now.

Clearly something clicked, direction-wise between her and Diplo, and the album took off into different territory.

BRING IT ON!!!

Finally something "substantial"! Thank youuu. I'm wondering what "different" means in this context - different for DJ Dahi (cause he's doing pop) or different for Madonna?

DJ Dahi and Blood Diamonds are by far the collaborators I'm most excited about.

As this point, if the album were to be released as a surprise this year, it would take a lot to have all these different people "lying" and saying it's coming out next year. It's just coming out next year and that's the sad truth I'm holding onto... for now.

I do hope she throws us a bone soon.

That DJ Dahi newsbit just got me real pumped.

I wonder if Avicci's songs are only now co-written situations, and produced by Dahi and Blood Diamonds or are they gone altogether?

Either way, this is exciting. Alternative hip-hop mixed with her trademark pop genius is definitely where she should be right now.

Clearly something clicked, direction-wise between her and Diplo, and the album took off into different territory.

BRING IT ON!!!

It really does sound like it, no? I hope we get to hear more about this someday. I hope at least one journalist out there actually cares enough about the album to ask all the juicy questions.

The Avicii tracks are probably done, that's why we haven't heard more about them.

It seemed to me from the clues that Dahi and Blood Diamonds are primarily producing the tracks M wrote with Natalia and Martin.

Dahi and Blood are both very talented so it's exciting he says they are heavily involved. Definitely seems like the record is going to be experimental

Finally some really concrete news! The fact alone that they are trying to do something different from what's been produced makes me excited!

It seemed to me from the clues that Dahi and Blood Diamonds are primarily producing the tracks M wrote with Natalia and Martin.

+1

They also worked on some of the Diplo tracks along with Ariel Rechtshaid.

Thank God for this statement!

A lot of great news! We already felt that the album was coming next year but now it's official, also the sound and the fact that they're adding the final touches on the album.

Also there's Nas and Chance, this album will be fucking amazing, it kinda reminds me Jlo's AKA.

New single in January! And press release for Xmas.

Thank God for this statement!

A lot of great news! We already felt that the album was coming next year but now it's official, also the sound and the fact that they're adding the final touches on the album.

Also there's Nas and Chance, this album will be fucking amazing, it kinda reminds me Jlo's AKA.

New single in January! And press release for Xmas.

:chuckle: