New album: 2 LQ clips just leaked... real or fake? Answer: FAKE !

Guest whatatramp

Chance has tweeted about Madonna before!!!

I know but that was about her coming to the show, now it looks likely their collabing, did you know Guy follows Azealia on twitter?

I think We need a gangsta rap remix of sky fits heaven!! Lol!

Featuring rappers doesn't bother me, and I doubt they'll be on every song.

And whatever to those who still think Madonna's bandwagon hopping with urban music. Listen to her catalog. It's there from the beginning.

+1 :clap:

Guest Rachelle of London

I know but that was about her coming to the show, now it looks likely their collabing, did you know Guy follows Azealia on twitter?

Are you kidding me? Oh please! Azealia please Madonna! Please!!!!!

I never want to count her out for anything but I don't think she stands a chance with that audience, if that is her intention.

Since you're SO into hip-hop and from the HOOD, please ENLIGHTEN us about "that audience". :rolleyes:

I think We need a gangsta rap remix of sky fits heaven!! Lol!

Featuring rappers doesn't bother me, and I doubt they'll be on every song.

And whatever to those who still think Madonna's bandwagon hopping with urban music. Listen to her catalog. It's there from the beginning.

:thumbsup:

Guest Rachelle of London

The hip hop and rap community have always embraced Madonna. If they cover a Madonna story on any urban blog the comments are always positive. Compare to other websites where most comments are negative and filled with dogs about her age.

Since you're SO into hip-hop and from the HOOD, please ENLIGHTEN us about "that audience". :rolleyes:

:lol: You don't have to be such a smartass. I just meant young people in general.

Madonna was received very positively for Bedtime Stories and Hard Cardy by the Urban music crowd. Any negatively came from pop music critics or people who will hate on her no matter what. M-Dolla has street cred. :)

one things for CERTAIN...

2015 is reserved for touring!

So the album WILL be released in the first quarter of next year.

I still think we are months off the first single, but recording won't over-lap into next year...

I'll be amazed if she's posting studio pics in January!!!

Ok, I don't like you again.....

oooooo! I think I just saw the new IG pic, looks like we might have grillz on the new album cover??? idk but all seems to be shaping up as Hard Candy part 2 and I ain't mad.. except for this 'rapper on every track' thing. NO.

The hip hop and rap community have always embraced Madonna. If they cover a Madonna story on any urban blog the comments are always positive.

That is true.I've heard several rappers say that they would love to work with her (Ludacris,Snoop Dogg,etc).The hip-hop community has alot of love for Madonna.