New album: 2 LQ clips just leaked... real or fake? Answer: FAKE !

Well now she only needs Eminem and Frank Ocean.

I feel like all the songs are ready and she's adding the rappers and something else, Diplo said that he's done and also all the Mozella gang and Natalia's so, she's only remixing.

The album is so obviously coming in February or Early March.

So....it's shaping up for rappers to be included on some tracks....

So it may have an urban edge after all.

I always felt this album would be super urban and hip hop. Hard Candy part deux

And I don't think she does it to be "hip" or grab a "younger" audience. I think she does it cause music (popular music at the very least) has seen a huge shift into an EDM/Electronic/Hip Hop sound and it would be a natural step for her to continue in cause it has solid edge and is dance-based at its core. Obviously, it helps with what's "hip" right now but I don't think it's what drives her to go in that direction.

Guest Rachelle of London

I hope so!

I need Isaac? Where is he?

As long as it doesn't feel forced or uninspired (which it certainly won't), I wouldn't mind a full-on Hip Hop record. I LOVE dance music and I love when she does dance music but I also feel there is not much left to explore for her in that particular genre. She's done it all, from 80s dance, to 90s house, to 00's electronica, to MDNA's EDM. Just my opinion ;)

Guest Rachelle of London

I want hardcore gangsta rap with Madonna spittin lyrics about her hood!

Just to PISS OFF the Ray of Lighters!!!!

If the album consists of songs like TBGO, she'll be fine, if its full of Don't Stops she is doomed... It's all down to the music as always :)

And I don't think she does it to be "hip" or grab a "younger" audience. I think she does it cause music (popular music at the very least) has seen a huge shift into an EDM/Electronic/Hip Hop sound and it would be a natural step for her to continue in cause it has solid edge and is dance-based at its core. Obviously, it helps with what's "hip" right now but I don't think it's what drives her to go in that direction.

I disagree. She knows there's a lot of competition right know and she knows she needs to reach that audience (big $$$). 4 Minutes and GMAYL was the perfect example.

I want hardcore gangsta rap with Madonna spittin lyrics about her hood!

Just to PISS OFF the Ray of Lighters!!!!

I think We need a gangsta rap remix of sky fits heaven!! Lol!

Featuring rappers doesn't bother me, and I doubt they'll be on every song.

And whatever to those who still think Madonna's bandwagon hopping with urban music. Listen to her catalog. It's there from the beginning.

Rumour: Ingrid Casares missed her flight to Malibu this morning. Madonna is said to be deeply moved and plans to dedicate a song to her, likely to be titled "Fly Another Day". In other news, Niki Haris has missed her connecting flight from Milwaukee after having gotten stuck in the airplane toilet. Madonna has not yet commented.

Rumour: Ingrid Casares missed her flight to Malibu this morning. Madonna is said to be deeply moved and plans to dedicate a song to her, likely to be titled "Fly Another Day". In other news, Niki Haris has missed her connecting flight from Milwaukee after having gotten stuck in the airplane toilet. Madonna has not yet commented.

:rotfl:

Guest Rachelle of London

I think We need a gangsta rap remix of sky fits heaven!! Lol!

Featuring rappers doesn't bother me, and I doubt they'll be on every song.

And whatever to those who still think Madonna's bandwagon hopping with urban music. Listen to her catalog. It's there from the beginning.

Thank you

I disagree. She knows there's a lot of competition right know and she knows she needs to reach that audience (big $$$). 4 Minutes and GMAYL was the perfect example.

I kind of agree, however, it's about quality....

With Bedtime Stories she tapped into urban, perfectly with melodies, beautiful lyrics and still a lot of that Madonna - touch, obviously that was a very different album in a different time....she went out to make a softer record after Erotica....

Who knows?

But there's so many mixed messages here, choir, an orchestra, regge vibes and now rappers.....

:dead: