New album: 2 LQ clips just leaked... real or fake? Answer: FAKE !

Question is if that's his official FB account or not?

Yes, I was trying to quote that exact post from him

Maybe we will get this record sooner than we think after all :drama:

I got rid of the link, that is why. Didn't want to cause even more drama and confusion. LOL.

Oh I see I thought I couldn't quote you or something :lol:

So excited right now

I've only listened to the 2 snippets a few times and it's been stuck in my head for hours now :lmao:

The second soundcloud file seems to be DIVINE :dramatic:

The Queen is coming !!! All the POP peasants better sit up and listen

February MAX

"this is not a coincidence...would you like try...?" :wow:

Maybe she's so excited with the album and she can't even wait!

don't say it

the speculation is killing me

Yeah right! madonna doesn't give a shit whether we love it or not. i mean, in essence, she wants her fans to enjoy her work but that's no reason to leak a muffled 11-sec clip. this isn't her idea. she will release things when they are ready. Imo, this is someone who has a "demo" or some of the tracks that were passed around and they are recording it and "saying" its from the studio.

Madonna visits this place frequently as she has playfully given away between the lines on her IG several times. We just don't know what IT IS that it's going on right now. We can all just speculate and I love her for that. Oh and she does care, especially about her hard core fan base (the Internet - multiple show goers etc) :thumbsup:

I'm surprised that there are people who still think that leaks are not part of the marketing plan! Come on, if something leaks, 90% of the time it's from the artist's team for promo. It's so obvious these days, with bad quality 10 or 20 seconds snippets (a hacker would leak the entire song). Or just look how Gaga's last lead single "leaked" the same day that Roar got released... it's an open secret.

Sorry boo, but these things leak from traders

Applause was leaked here, by a madonna fan named xela

Not lady gaga

I gotta go bed :(

Why couldn't they do this on the weekend!!!!!!!!!!

I hope there are more clips

Keep ya phone by your bed

I'll instagram Ya if anything happens!!

"My world is so beautiful, oh it's incredible...unbelievable" :dramatic:

Love that little xylophone sound or whatever it is ...

Why is no one saying beautiful beside You? Laugh out loud, that was the first thing that stuck to my head after the seventh hundred listen. I am skeptical, as I don't want to get my hopes up, but it sounds really good, and I have faith that this is M

Definitely sounds real to me. The first clip reminds me of "it's so erotic/hypnotic" in the verse of GGW, all low and throaty in Ms voice. Then the timber changes to mid range for "unbelievable". Totally her!

Im almost certain this is her! I never think clips that leak are her but this is her voice!!

AND. SO. IT. BEGINS!!!! I just can't wait until March, it's GOTTA be sooner if this is a legit clip.